Talking To Yourself In Thailand

sunholidaysun1

I admit it... yes, I talk to myself. In fact, according to my wife, I "talk too mut". She says... "talk all day", "talk all nigh", "talk when sleep" and I "jus talk, talk, talk, but so-kay, you too funny, Ba-ba-Bo Bo!". I think there's a compliment in there somewhere.... :)

:D ...not only to myself, but also to others, only I can see...in the middle of a rice field :D wearing the General's uniform...with the épée...commanding the troops..... :D

Reason for edit: :)

Edited by Birdman

:D ...not only to myself, but also to others, only I can see...in the middle of a rice field :D wearing the General's uniform...with the épée...commanding the troops..... :D Reason for edit: :)

Why worry mon general, the Viet Minh would never transprt anything heavier than primitive slingshot up those mountains. :D

:D ...not only to myself, but also to others, only I can see...in the middle of a rice field :D wearing the General's uniform...with the épée...commanding the troops..... :D Reason for edit: :)

Why worry mon general, the Viet Minh would never transprt anything heavier than primitive slingshot up those mountains. :D

Don't understand a word...wait a minute... :D ...hey, 2nd battalion over there... he said, many Indians are behind that mountains.... :D

Reason for edit: Thought about it... So you wanna make me believe that? :D

Edited by Birdman

Everybody talks to themself all the time.

It's how you communicate with your ego.

The only difference is that most people talk 'silently', and if you hear someone talking out aloud you may think he/she is crazy.

But in all probability they are not saying anything different to what all of us do,every day, but nobody can hear what we are saying.

It is not at all unusual for people to talk out loud to themselves when they think they cannot be heard.

I wouldn't worry about it.

I'll now sign up for a course in psychiatry. :)