Thought I Had Seen Everything ....

cmsally

Sometimes , you think you have seen it all; but a glance at today's Thai Rath newspaper proves me wrong.

Anyone else seen the picture of the CEO of Chiang Mai Zoo dressed up in a Manohra costume with pink lipstick!?

I won't spoil your fun, you can go on a hunt for the paper and get someone to translate if necessary.

Maybe he has panda fever at the very extreme end of the scale!!!

Sally, have you ever seen a one-legged man on a monocycle riding in traffic on Thapae Road juggling 3 Spider monkeys and a rather large Burmese python and believe it or not, playing a bass harmonica with one of those round your neck harmonica holders?

Sally, have you ever seen a one-legged man on a monocycle riding in traffic on Thapae Road juggling 3 Spider monkeys and a rather large Burmese python and believe it or not, playing a bass harmonica with one of those round your neck harmonica holders?

It's a bit early to be drinking isn't it?

And this is fun/unbelievable/incredible because...??

(Sorry, it is lost on me - just a dude in costume)

I dressed up as Zebedee from the Magic Roundabout once for a fancy dress party, but it never made the newspapers.

But then I was not in charge of a zoo at the time.

ThaiRath has the most crappy pictures on its front page in the whole world. mostly pictures of dead people. some people fancy looking at them i gather.

It's very important to have a pointer in a Thai news picture. The role of this person is to look at the camera and at the same time point to the dead body, the 30kgs of heroin on the table or the skinny runt criminal standing between two police officers. Without this it would be impossible for the average citizen to spot the deceased, the evidence and the guilty. So there are some positive aspects to Thai news stories after all.