Who's Gonna Watch The Aussies Flog The Poms

Blinky Bill

How long ago did they change them? I could swear she was on all the money not long ago. :D

I will (but not immediately) look through a bunch of other old notes in my possession and revert back :D

I cannot add anything UG as the notes I referred to are the only Oz / NZ ones in my possession.

I could let you have 200 million Turkish Lira at a good rate though. Unfortunately ones before they took six "0's" off their currency.

Used to cost almost ten million TL for a can of EFES :D

Now not even the bar girls in CM will accept 100 million for a short time :)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Chas at Tuskers will be tuning in to see his team get thrashed by the mighty Aussies in the final Ashes Test next Thursday.

The series now stands at 1 win each and 2 draws. The mighty Aussies need only a simple draw to retain the Ashes but no doubt Ricky Ponting and his valiant team of heroes want a convincing win just to show the Poms who's the boss on their own turf.

Sandy will have it on at the UN Irish as well, no doubt.

Hi BB

Congratulations on coming second! :)

TBWG :D

haha what a cun_t the OP must feel now.

What an unintelligent post. What are you saying, yeastside?

The reason I started this thread was to share the Ashes experience and have a bit of a giggle with other posters. We have had a bit of bantering and mostly fun thus far, but you have to come along and make such a stupid post. I guess we come to expect it from the less fortunate, ie., those standing at the back of the queue when the smarts were being handed out.

Let's hope, from an Australian point of view, the Aussies can pull one out of the bag and at least draw the match if not win it. Sadly that is not looking like a possibility at the present time.

We can always hope for 3 days of rain.

apologies that I hit a nerve was only trying to have a giggle too, but to be fair if I started a thread like that and we got a beating then I would have felt like a bit of a cun_t.

Perhaps I should have re-phrased it and stated the OP must feel dejected, inconsolable, embarrassed etc after the collapse in the first innings.

Perhaps you should just sick to football, good luck in the ashes next time :)

Back to that dark corner tonight with all those nasty demons banging on the inside of my head.

Help me out here Slim.

here ya go Blink E :)

cheer up mate :D

I have an absolutely brilliant version of that song (Born to lose) by Blind John Davis (did I hear somebody at the back say 'Who?' - ignoramus!!).

Back on topic, what a great night's entrtainment - England beat the Aussies at cricket and just to round off a perfect evening - Little Unfashionable Burnley beat The Toffees. Gerrrrrinthere!!!

God is in his Heaven and All's right with the world.

Edited by KevinHunt

I'm sure Chas at Tuskers will be tuning in to see his team get thrashed by the mighty Aussies in the final Ashes Test next Thursday.

The series now stands at 1 win each and 2 draws. The mighty Aussies need only a simple draw to retain the Ashes but no doubt Ricky Ponting and his valiant team of heroes want a convincing win just to show the Poms who's the boss on their own turf.

Sandy will have it on at the UN Irish as well, no doubt.

Who's Gonna Watch The Aussies Flog The Poms, Ashes final test.

Not that I'll be gloating when the Poms go down in a screaming heap. Like hel_l I won't.

Those pommie bastards are going down.

You f#$%#$g, dum$#@se, wa%^$ng, whinging pommie c#$#s are gonna be slaughtered

Thanks Will. I guess Daveybabe can't read that well and is a bit blinded by the fact that those pommie gits are going to be humiliated.

Idiotic comments about pom exported criminals can be tolerated when they come from ignorant, uninformed individuals. Nuff said.

Well Tyke, despite your ignorant and inaccurate ranting, the English team will be humiliated by the Australian Eleven, again.

I really don't care who wins DB just so long as the Ashes Trophy has Australia engraved as the 2009 holders.

Just a reminder of some of the well-educated remarks from this jerk.

I don't know how this topic got past the moderators - it has nothing at all to do with either Thailand or Chiang Mai, which are the usual criteria for any topic on this forum. I guess the mod involved must have something going with the OP.

Well, occasionally, I imagine members watch sports at local venues. But since the event is now past, I see no reason to continue what has obviously become a bone of contention among some members

//CLOSED//