Lps In Bangkok

Lasarus Long

Hi!

I'm newbie from Russia! :o

Can anybody help me to find some places in Bangkok where I can byu some old LPs (vinyls)? I was in Pantip Plasa but nobody can help me!

I'm interested in old American rock and Thai releases.

Thanks!

PS My friend told me about some street market in Chinatown, but I have no more information about it...

Edited by Lasarus Long

Hi!

I'm newbie from Russia!  :o

Can anybody help me to find some places in Bangkok where I can byu some old LPs (vinyls)? I was in Pantip Plasa but nobody can help me!

I'm interested in old American rock and Thai releases.

Thanks!

PS My friend told me about some street market in Chinatown, but I have no more information about it...

Fortune Tower, Ratchada Pisek Road. Next to Lotus, on the 3rd or 4th floor there are a couple of shops that sell LPs. I dont know exactly what type of music

try the weekend market at chatuchak , i've seen them there (a couple of years ago) lots of old thai vinyl and some western jazz and rock.

a lot of them were in poor condition (warped from the heat) , but the thai ones had colourful sleeves.

My friend Chart has a stall in the World Trade Center, 4th Floor, the floor above Asia Books. There are the DVD copy guys on that floor and Chart's place is round the corner.

Prepare to be shocked by some prices of the rare stuff though.