Propery Appraisal

How does one get a objective , accurate , Residential property appraisal in Thailand?

In the US there is a Multiple listing Service (MLS) where all properties for sale are listed, ( except for sale by owner,) where information about sale price, Property criteria, date of listing, time of price changes, and eventual Sale price are listed. One can also search the Property Appraisers website for a particular county and get information on all sales ( including for sale by owner),. This is an example Property appraiser in the website click search records then select search by location address

And in the fields just put the name of a street for instance Ferber all the information on all the properties in that street is available and anyone who knows how to manipulate that information can come up with an accurate appraisal of what a property in that street is worth

So How is an appraisal accomplished in Thailand???

Ps this is really cool, when you get the results in the street seasrch, if you are interested to look, click on Parcel number and then check the aerial photography box for an aeral picture of the property

In Thailand you would need to request a Property ApprAisal/Valuation to prepare a formal appraisal of the specified property. My mortgage banker arranged this for me through an independent appraisal firm. The firm I used as Agency for Real Estate Affairs ("AREA").