You've Had A Farang Boyfriend Too Long When ...

chanchao

So as I was making breakfast-in-bed for my wife this Sunday morning, and realized I was actually preparing ant-egg soup with French bread, I first thought "<deleted>, I really have been in Thaiand too long." but then I realized it's of course a two-way street.. Perhaps my wife has had a farang husband too long, eating a very regional dish with French bread, grilled to perfection on an electrical grill that should have been thrown out the first time it gave me an electric shock.. :o

Anyway.. one of the good things about the coming hot months is that ant-eggs are in season. :D

Cheers,

Chanchao

So as I was making breakfast-in-bed for my wife this Sunday morning, and realized I was actually preparing ant-egg soup with French bread, I first thought "<deleted>, I really have been in Thaiand too long." but then I realized it's of course a two-way street.. Perhaps my wife has had a farang husband too long, eating a very regional dish with French bread, grilled to perfection on an electrical grill that should have been thrown out the first time it gave me an electric shock.. :D

Anyway.. one of the good things about the coming hot months is that ant-eggs are in season. :D

Cheers,

Chanchao

If you wish to maintain the western standard you are used to. it is inevitable you will have to do certain things. otherwise you have to adopt Thai ways, which leave a lot to be desired. If a Thai girl doesn't want to do thinks your way, no matter how many times you tell her, the next time she will still do it her way, sometimes I think they do it to spite you or are just being bloody minded,

I always say, she will come up to my standard before I come down to hers. :o

You fooled me - I thought this thread belonged on the "Gays in Thailand" forum. 

I was going to make sure my Thai boyfriend didn't read it....

ha! seems this becomes something like a fashion nowdays - "you .... too long when ... "

reminds of that series of books : "Chiken soup for soul / etc etc etc"

I bet there will be more similar ones! :o