Adhesive Graphics, Stripes For Vehicles

Pdaz

Looking for a place that can design, supply and fit some simple graphics to a car.. Something like the multi coloured designs you'd see on a race/rally car or advertising logo. Alternatively a decent car paint shop that can mask, spray and finish a design and then clear coat it..

Would prefer the adhesive graphics and I have seen several cars/trucks in Pattaya with them but don't know where to go.. Any ideas ?

thanks Pd

Are they still in business ? Thought they did shop signs and such ? Wasn't aware they could do auto striping and graphics ?

Yes they are still in business, taken over by a guy called Max, I think the old owner is some sort of partner.

They are doing stickers for my kart so I'm sure a car would be no problem. Don't forget they also do stick on shop signs so its only an extension of that.

Are they still in business ? Thought they did shop signs and such ? Wasn't aware they could do auto striping and graphics ?

Yes they are still in business, taken over by a guy called Max, I think the old owner is some sort of partner.

They are doing stickers for my kart so I'm sure a car would be no problem. Don't forget they also do stick on shop signs so its only an extension of that.

Thon Sticker in North Pattaya. Sorry I do not have the phone number with me (only Thai speaking). They are about 150 m south of the Lukdo Souvenir shop in North Pattaya (same side of the street), very small shop but many nice designs, good quality and not expensive. Think they decorate racing cars as well.

Cheers