Private Pool Villas

tonititan

Any insight into which pool villa offers the most privacy? I've mainly been looking at Dhevan Dara and X2. Are they really private enough that you could walk around "natural" if you wanted to, or can you really see into the your neighbor's yard/villa?

Any insight into which pool villa offers the most privacy? I've mainly been looking at Dhevan Dara and X2. Are they really private enough that you could walk around "natural" if you wanted to, or can you really see into the your neighbor's yard/villa?

If you really like privacy I recommend you to have a look at Hana Village, which is located in Pranburi south of Hua Hin. The developer, Jeff, builds custom build houses and is very good at what he is doing. His houses were on our short list but for us the area was a bit too much privacy so in the end we selected another development.

I regrettably do not know the two developments you are mentioning so I cannot comment on them.

You can have a garden with tall trees and shrubs literally overnight. Head off to the garden centres and look around.