Best Drinks

jonik

Why don't they have more drinks in the bars?

All i get to order is singha/chang/heiniken or mekong.Sure i saw a poster of some drinks in a couple of bars but nobody could really make them.Try asking for a tom collins a san francisco or something like that .I mean when you run a bar is it not supposed to sell drinks.You'll get pretty tired of drinking singha and mekong for 2 weeks straight :o ............but it's cheap thou :D

All i get to order is singha/chang/heiniken or mekong.Sure i saw a poster of some drinks in a couple of bars but nobody could really make them.Try asking for a tom collins a san francisco or something like that .I mean when you run a bar is it not supposed to sell drinks.You'll get pretty tired of drinking singha and mekong for 2 weeks straight  :o ............but it's cheap thou :D

Probably because they once had a bar like mine where you can get 12 types of scotch,4 types of Bourbon,4 types of Vodka and 15 other spirits as well as 22 types of beers...........................................and everyone drinks Singha/Chang/Heineken/Mekhong :D

:D

Yeah, lack of choice can be annoying, especially for us gals, I think most of us arn't too keen on Thai whiskey, also if I ask for a 'Bacadi and Coke' in a bar here I automatically get a bottle of that disgusting (now Thai made) Bacadi breezer and a glass of coke :o

Yeah, lack of choice can be annoying, especially for us gals, I think most of us arn't too keen on Thai whiskey, also if I ask for a 'Bacadi and Coke' in a bar here I automatically get a bottle of that disgusting (now Thai made) Bacadi breezer and a glass of coke 

...and the Thai girls love them Shola. Persoanlly I like Gin so problems there.

Yeah, lack of choice can be annoying, especially for us gals, I think most of us arn't too keen on Thai whiskey, also if I ask for a 'Bacadi and Coke' in a bar here I automatically get a bottle of that disgusting (now Thai made) Bacadi breezer and a glass of coke :o

When you finally get round to visiting us,you can have all the Bacardi you can drink(well,not have exactly) :D

Yeah, lack of choice can be annoying, especially for us gals, I think most of us arn't too keen on Thai whiskey, also if I ask for a 'Bacadi and Coke' in a bar here I automatically get a bottle of that disgusting (now Thai made) Bacadi breezer and a glass of coke :D

When you finally get round to visiting us,you can have all the Bacardi you can drink(well,not have exactly) :D

Perhaps a special TV discount then?! :D:o

Yeah, lack of choice can be annoying, especially for us gals, I think most of us arn't too keen on Thai whiskey, also if I ask for a 'Bacadi and Coke' in a bar here I automatically get a bottle of that disgusting (now Thai made) Bacadi breezer and a glass of coke :D

Can't really...jayenram would kill me if he thought I was giving discounts to anyone but him :D

Can't really...jayenram would kill me if he thought I was giving discounts to anyone but him :D

Blo0dy favoritism! :D

What is it about that mekong wiskey , is it mixed with some strange sh..it or.........i've heard something about opium.

Then i read about a wiskey made in laos , it cost 25 bath a bottle.Is it the same wiskey.

It's cooked on rice right........

Try asking for a tom collins a san francisco or something like that .

The more upmarket/hi-so crowd bars , hotel bars etc... will have no problem with your order. For example try going to the Diplomat Bar at the Conrad on Thanon Whittayu..you'll get any drink you want here, and well made too.

All i get to order is singha/chang/heiniken or mekong.Sure i saw a poster of some drinks in a couple of bars but nobody could really make them.Try asking for a tom collins a san francisco or something like that .I mean when you run a bar is it not supposed to sell drinks.You'll get pretty tired of drinking singha and mekong for 2 weeks straight  :o ............but it's cheap thou :D

funny :D