2 Months Stamps If I Stay In Vientiane?

I'll fly to Udonthani Thursday and take a bus to NOng Klai, I have to buy a visa at the borde, I just read that yopu can't buy a visa anymore, I am a little bit worried about this but I'll see. If I stay and I want a two months stamp what do I have to do exactly I have to bring my passport to the Thai embassy and then wait for 2 days or something, I don't know what to do and what to pay.

I'll fly to Udonthani Thursday and take a bus to NOng Klai, I have to buy a visa at the borde, I just read that yopu can't buy a visa anymore, I am a little bit worried about this  but I'll see. If I stay and I want a two months stamp what do I have to do exactly I have to bring my passport to the Thai embassy and then wait for 2 days or something, I don't know what to do and what to pay.

Ok Holland. This is what you do, Fly to Udon Thanni. Get off goto the window just at the exit. Tell them you want to goto Nong Khai. Pay 100 baht. The bus will drop you at the bridge. Clear Thai custums/immigration . Pay the guy/women there 10 baht. Maybe 20 now. Get the bus over the bridge. Goto the window for visa on arrival. Get a form and fill it out. Dont forget your pics. Pay your money. Wait 10 minutes get passport back. Fill out the arrivals form now that you have your visa. Goto the window. You will have to tell them on the form where you will be staying. Write any hotel you want. Land Xang is one. Give the guy your passport and arrivals card. Then get passport back. Pay the entrance fee. I think 10 baht. Show passport again to the guy at desk. Then go through. Take a taxi or tuk tuk to Vientianne. If you are getting the 10am flight then you will not be able to submit your application at the Thai embassy till the next day. So goto the Embassy the next day. Fill out the form. Dont forget pics. Submit the passport outside to the guy/woman on the left. Get a number. Go inside the building and find a seat and wait. They will shout your number. Go up and pay the 1000 baht. They will give you a receipt. Tell you to pick it up next day after 1pm or 2pm. Cant remember. Then go and have a few beers and food. The next day go back and wait in the queue outside. Then show the receipt. Get passport back. Easy. Hope this helps.