Age Differences In Spouses: What Do Thai People Think About It?

chrisartist

Honestly when I am older I don't want a girl way(15+) younger then me. I would think less of a girl that goes out with old men even if the old man was me.

Well you won't know that until you are old, so no use stating that now mate!!! :D

Money can't buy you time. You know when the old guys time runs out, the girl is going back to the young guy with the old guys money.

Well ScottyD - it won't matter to the old lad, once he passes - he'd enjoyed his time with the young bird who may not be so young anymore and in all probability she will have less dosh than she had thought. :)

Edited by britmaveric

Honestly when I am older I don't want a girl way(15+) younger then me. I would think less of a girl that goes out with old men even if the old man was me.

Well you won't know that until you are old, so no use stating that now mate!!! :)

Look at it from the woman's point of view.

Think of one of your mum's best friends. Now imagine slipping into bed with that woman. How exactly would you feel about that?

:) , the internet just allows us to say how we really feel.

Congratulations on opening up.

Sure your mum's friend will be chuffed to bits to know that little Scotty, her friend's son, is well up for giving her a boning should she be agreeable.

:D

Interesting how it seems to have degenerated into being about sex. Finding commonly shared interests is what generally keeps relationships together and as a generalization the bigger the age gap the harder it is to find these. Mixing culture can also make it difficult.

13 years difference between me and the wife and we have been together for about 16 years. Funny thing is we are each others best friend too.

Dunno what an ideal or acceptable age difference is. The bigger the difference though the harder it is for it to work unless it is just some money based thing.

As for the interesting question, I only have a 12 year old daughter but I know one thing if I saw my 80 year old father with a teenager/20 something it would make me puke if I am honest. Cue flaming.

Interesting how it seems to have degenerated into being about sex. Finding commonly shared interests is what generally keeps relationships together

I agree with your post Hammered but would add that sexual attraction is a fundamental part of a relationship and discussion of this aspect shouldn't be considered a denegration of the topic.

I'm sure when i'm an old man, the prospect of enjoying sex with a woman half my age will be an attractive one - whether the young woman would feel the same way though, i don't know.