Question About A Thai Girl I Am "with"

bloodmeal

If she comes from a influential and rich family you should also be the same.

So unless you have some millions in the bank, you are an embarrassment

OP states she is on a student visa.

I think you are right.

She is from a so called hi-so family, with connections, and the family do not want their daughter messing around with someone they do not know, or can approve.

And/or she is already taken (engaged) back home.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

99% for sure she already has a serious relationship (almost certainly back home). She doesnt want to be seen playing around by her friends.

The 4 dates things is irrelevant - if she liked you she would gloss over that part with others.

The important point is that she has told you that she doesnt want to be seen as anything but a 'friend' of yours.

Ok, trying to pay for something is an age old trick of women users. They stall out just long enough for you to say nobly "Don't worry, I'll get it". Think about it... That way you don't categorize her in the women user group (you think it's ok to fall for her) but she still gets what she wants. The worst type of women predator. Stay away. Or, if you have the balls... Let her start actually paying for things and see what happens.... hmmm.... yeah.

We have been on 4 dates and so on...

but her other thai friends arent allowed to know we're more than just friends?

i dont know why. (btw im not just ugly or anything lol theres more to it)

dont know why at all ...

my experiences seem to differ from other people on here.. she's never mentioned money to me and she usually tries to pay for stuff all the time.

this is the UK im talking about btw. shes just here for a few months.

ideas?

There are so many different possible answers ranging from the innocent to the not-at-all innocent ... based on the little you have provided we can only speculate ... for e.g.

- after 4 dates she considers that you ARE still only friends

- she is not sure enough about you yet and/or her feelings about you (or she does know and she's planning a runner in the near future)

- her friends know she has another guy tucked away (in UK or more likely back in Thailand) and she doesn't want them to let anything slip

- she is only around for a short time and doesn't want anything serious to develop

- etc

Until you get real warning signals I would relax and enjoy her company, get to know her (and let her get to know you). Focus on her and not her friends and don't get too serious at this early juncture. Most Thais like to have fun and not think too much. Do otherwise and you may, how shall i say, 'freak her out'

PS. Oh, there is another possibility ... she is really a katoey and is just waiting for the right time to give you the 'heads up' :)

What's a KATOEY??

I'd been hoping to hear the real reasons from the OP by now. :)

Agree, since it is about 2 weeks since he started the thread.

Maybe he is happy, or confused with the reponds, and dont see any more need to participate in his own thread.

Can see he has been busy other places.