Big Trouble In Tourist Thailand

jlaw666

51 pages about a crap TV show. How does this reflect upon the intelligence of people?

I've had about enough of your self-satisfied commentary. You can take your superior attitude elsewhere. People are here to relax and shoot the breeze, that's all.

were you wearing your moderator hat when you wrote this, or were you relaxing and shooting the breeze? is there any way we can differentiate?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually thought your contribution was interesting at times, good and bad IMO and overall the job you and others do is for the good of tourists but you need to be a little harder on the Thai's who steal from tourists instead of feeling sorry for them.

I feel sorry for anyone who has to go so low as to commit a crime in any country, regardless of nationality. But, I believe that anyone found guilty of a crime should do the time.

I feel sorry for anyone who has to go so low as to commit a crime in any country, regardless of nationality. But, I believe that anyone found guilty of a crime should do the time.

So did you get a list of laws that don't apply to you when you donned the black shirt, or do you just make it up as you go along?

You sad, sad hypocrite.

So did you get a list of laws that don't apply to you when you donned the black shirt, or do you just make it up as you go along?

You sad, sad hypocrite.

Your comment seems pretty sad to me, MarkBKK

I actually thought your contribution was interesting at times, good and bad IMO and overall the job you and others do is for the good of tourists but you need to be a little harder on the Thai's who steal from tourists instead of feeling sorry for them.

So I guess you flew home to watch BTIT and didn't download it illegally on Youtube or Bittorent...

You sad, sad hypocrite.

To me also, Maybe just a wanabe that can'tbe

So I guess you flew home to watch BTIT and didn't download it illegally on Youtube or Bittorent...

Somewhat stupid comment he was in it, Why would he need to download it?

Somewhat stupid comment he was in it, Why would he need to download it?

Oh you mean to say that some production company sends a 'nobody' like Howard a pre-production DVD half way across the world...

I was once on TV, but watchdog never sent me a copy..

Oh you mean to say that some production company sends a 'nobody' like Howard a pre-production DVD half way across the world...

You beat me to that answer Taffy

I never been on watchdog though, do you care to enlighten us??

Edited by pattayaman71

I have just tried to find Howards post where i am sure he stated he was sent copies.

It appears to have being lost in amongst the countless drivel on here.

I have just tried to find Howards post where i am sure he stated he was sent copies.

Cyb,

To be honest it's not worth even discussing... as his reply would be so predictable, should he chose to answer at all..

Are you two lovers? by the way?

Edited by pattayaman71

Cyb,

To be honest it's not worth even discussing... as his reply would be so predictable, should he chose to answer at all..

Are you two lovers? by the way?

I would not blame him if he chose not to answer. This thread has become to much about a person involved in it rather than the program itself. :)

The thread is called big trouble in thailand not howard in bloody pattaya.

Edited by cyb

Whistleblower - thank you for you personal messages but i am no way related to the Tourist Pattaya cops in Thailand and that includes Howard. I never su** ar** to anyone. And i never been bought beer for any f***** tourist police volunteers.

As for "When you found h**ging from your Pattaya Balcony, is Howard gonna look after it?"

Thank you Whistleblower - go take a chill pill, man

Dont understand this??? I have never PM'd you and havent mentioned'hanging from balcony' on this forum. Sure you got the right person???

On the street, the reaction to the program has been very positive and even those who think the program is a pile of crap or paints Thailand in a negative light still think that my contribution was interesting and answered a lot of questions about what we do, much of which I am not willing to speak about on chat forums anymore.

I actually made a post in this thread when episode 1 of the series had first been aired on Bravo and have not posted for ages until now, I've read most of this thread and IMO MR H M you seem to have made a rod for your own back by choosing to answer certain questions and refusing to answer others (cherry picking).

I think the cherry picking is what's got certain peoples backs up on this thread because of your refusal to answer certain questions asked and I think the mistake you made (my opinion) HM is your joining in this debate in the first place as the leader of the Pattaya section, if you come on a public forum as such and post then surely you must have expected awkward questions to be asked.?.

He is not going to answer questions that show him in a bad light. He quickly responds to trivialities but as has been said cherry picks.

As others have said he has done some good work but his colleagues have largely come across better than he has. His credibilty is shot because he does not respond in an honest way. I can categorically tell you he would never get any sort of position in the British police service. His attitude problem is too immense: watch the early videos and read his posts.

On the street, the reaction to the program has been very positive and even those who think the program is a pile of crap or paints Thailand in a negative light still think that my contribution was interesting and answered a lot of questions about what we do, much of which I am not willing to speak about on chat forums anymore.

I actually made a post in this thread when episode 1 of the series had first been aired on Bravo and have not posted for ages until now, I've read most of this thread and IMO MR H M you seem to have made a rod for your own back by choosing to answer certain questions and refusing to answer others (cherry picking).

I think the cherry picking is what's got certain peoples backs up on this thread because of your refusal to answer certain questions asked and I think the mistake you made (my opinion) HM is your joining in this debate in the first place as the leader of the Pattaya section, if you come on a public forum as such and post then surely you must have expected awkward questions to be asked.?.

He is not going to answer questions that show him in a bad light. He quickly responds to trivialities but as has been said cherry picks.

As others have said he has done some good work but his colleagues have largely come across better than he has. His credibilty is shot because he does not respond in an honest way. I can categorically tell you he would never get any sort of position in the British police service. His attitude problem is too immense: watch the early videos and read his posts.

Again this is big trouble in thailand thread not Howard in pattaya and this is thailand nothing to do with british police.

Whistleblower - thank you for you personal messages but i am no way related to the Tourist Pattaya cops in Thailand and that includes Howard. I never su** ar** to anyone. And i never been bought beer for any f***** tourist police volunteers.

As for "When you found h**ging from your Pattaya Balcony, is Howard gonna look after it?"

Thank you Whistleblower - go take a chill pill, man

Dont understand this??? I have never PM'd you and havent mentioned'hanging from balcony' on this forum. Sure you got the right person???

Still waiting for your response! You've accused me of something I havent done. So, did you get the wrong poster or what??

Again this is big trouble in thailand thread not Howard in pattaya and this is thailand nothing to do with british police.

From what I have seen, big trouble in Thailand is 95% about the tvps. So they are fair game.

From what I have seen, big trouble in Thailand is 95% about the tvps. So they are fair game.

Fair game maybe, But not an individual.

You are another one that seems to have a howard fetish, Stick to comments about the program leave individuals alone.

One other thing ever thought of waiting for thaieye to come on line to answer your post?

I go to Howard (or Mr. Miller as he prefers) Because he is the head of the TVPs. Just like the press go to the PM if any of his MP's or heads of government organisations do wrong.

In most organisations, when a public figure does something wrong, immoral or illegal they resign to protect the integrity of the organisation, or if they are stubborn they are sacked.

If this doesnt happen, then the there is usually a public outcry and someone (usually the head of that organisation) comes out to explain why. That is all im asking for, some answers.

If you google 'Thai volunter police" or in pattaya news do a search for "Thai volunteer police" you will see this:

<h2 class="r">WOMAN FORCED TO HAVE SEX WITH FORMER VOLUNTEER POLICE --> Pattaya ...</h2>

<h2 class="r">NORWEGIAN VOLUNTEER POLICE ARRESTED IN PATTAYA FOR DRUGS DEALING ...</h2>

<h2 class="r">LADY BOYS ACCUSE PATTAYA FOREIGN POLICE VOLUNTEER OF ASSAULT ...</h2>

<h2 class="r">PATTAYA VOLUNTEER POLICE BEAT UP DRUNKEN MAN AFTER HE ATTACKS AN ...</h2>

<h2 class="r">VOLUNTEER POLICEMAN CAUGHT IN PATTAYA WITH ILLEGAL PISTOL ...</h2>

Surely to reassure tourists and to clear the air, the head of the volunteer police should clarify the situation and inform us if these abusers of power have been kicked out of the force??? If not why not. Selective responses indicate a cover up.

I go to Howard (or Mr. Miller as he prefers) Because he is the head of the TVPs. Just like the press go to the PM if any of his MP's or heads of government organisations do wrong.

In most organisations, when a public figure does something wrong, immoral or illegal they resign to protect the integrity of the organisation, or if they are stubborn they are sacked.

If this doesnt happen, then the there is usually a public outcry and someone (usually the head of that organisation) comes out to explain why. That is all im asking for, some answers.

If you google 'Thai volunter police" or in pattaya news do a search for "Thai volunteer police" you will see this:

<h2 class="r">WOMAN FORCED TO HAVE SEX WITH FORMER VOLUNTEER POLICE --> Pattaya ...</h2>

<h2 class="r">NORWEGIAN VOLUNTEER POLICE ARRESTED IN PATTAYA FOR DRUGS DEALING ...</h2>

<h2 class="r">LADY BOYS ACCUSE PATTAYA FOREIGN POLICE VOLUNTEER OF ASSAULT ...</h2>

<h2 class="r">PATTAYA VOLUNTEER POLICE BEAT UP DRUNKEN MAN AFTER HE ATTACKS AN ...</h2>

<h2 class="r">VOLUNTEER POLICEMAN CAUGHT IN PATTAYA WITH ILLEGAL PISTOL ...</h2>

Surely to reassure tourists and to clear the air, the head of the volunteer police should clarify the situation and inform us if these abusers of power have been kicked out of the force??? If not why not. Selective responses indicate a cover up.

I think you need to get your facts right and get them 100% right.

Howard is group leader of the pattaya tpv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not in anyway head of the tpv.

Do your research before you post crap again.

Just one other thing do not believe all you read on google, I could make something up and have it included within google so easy.

Did i touch on a nerve there? :) Such an emotive response

Edited by cyb

I think you need to get your facts right and get them 100% right.

Howard is group leader of the pattaya tpv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not in anyway head of the tpv.

Do your research before you post crap again.

Just one other thing do not believe all you read on google, I could make something up and have it included within google so easy.

Did i touch on a nerve there? :) Such an emotive response

No not nerve, funny bone more like. I know Mr. Miller is group leader of the Pattaya TVP. All those headlines were from THE PATTAYA POST, they were all PATTAYA VOLUNTEER POLICE, you know PATTAYA where Mr. Miller is the GROUP LEADER???

so what facts did i get wrong???

You sad, sad hypocrite.

To me also, Maybe just a wanabe that can'tbe

A wanabe what? Thug? Hypocrite?

Some people's defence of this inept lump is quite laughable. Is he a friend of yours?

I understand why TV are keeping this thread open but I am pretty sure in normal circumstances it would have been closed by now.

Yes, I am being selective on what I answer, and why shouldn't I? There is some things I don't want to discuss on a public forum and some BM's that are not worthy of a reply.

By the way, I have been sent 7 individual DVD's (by courier) of the programs to my home address here in Thailand, so I have not broken any laws by downloading torrents of the program.

Edited by hm1973

Yes, I am being selective on what I answer, and why shouldn't I? There is some things I don't want to discuss on a public forum and some BM's that are not worthy of a reply.

You should be an MP!!! Why shouldnt you reply?? Because you and your boys were happy to get your fizzogs on tv and spout about what a tremendous service the TVP is. When their credibility comes into question you should also answer the critics not just the people who slap you on the back and say well done.

The people who you deem 'not worthy of a reply' are the people who have posed tough questions about your organisation. Very Bias of you i think. Does that mean the TVPs are bias in their job also??? only helping people who like them???