Star World (tv)

Dog the bounty hunter? "I'm onna mission from gawd",  Wrestling, Unfunny sitcoms, All being re-fed as ads for 10 minutes every 5 minutes.

Since it's in English I'd assume it's targetted the expat population here - but Is anyone actually watching this crap?

Doesn't sound like the quality of its programming has changed... 10 years ago it was reruns of Small Wonder and then one day in the mid-90s Star went Indian and that awful song "Sexy Sexy Sexy Mujelo" was on 10 times a day... I can't believe I still remember that song. :o Bad memories!

for some reason i don't get star world with UBC, but i do get star movies and i can not believe the crap they play on there. it's like they get a deal on the bottom of the barrel straight-to-video rejects from america... i have never heard of most of the crap they play and it's embarassing that this is the impression that people get of my country! not only that but they play them over and over again!!!

the sitcoms listed above for the most part suck as well- why can't they import seinfeld? six feet under? anything good? i am going to cancel my cable as i end up flipping through it all night and there is rarely anything good on. maybe watching thai tv only will help me improve my speaking it at least.