Nice Quality Accomodation Required In Pattaya

lorddaverichards

Hi am looking to go to Pattaya for about 3-4 days next Month - looking to go Monday back Thursday and was wandering if someone knew or had stayed in something nice but not expensive - not looking for a resort but maybe a nice guest house not to far walk from the beach and not in a noisy area - my GF is trying to persuade me to take her mother and maybe her dog so if its pet friendly even better if not thats not an issue. Not sure what budget I have in mind but everyone seems to be saying Pattaya is quiet and hopefuly take advantage of some deals that can be found - hence nice friendly guest houses - ps not interested if they are close to the night life as dont want to be surrounded by ladies of the night in the GH!!! - any info would be appreciated. does any one know which is the best website just for guest houses in Pattaya?

regards

dave

Hi am looking to go to Pattaya for about 3-4 days next Month - looking to go Monday back Thursday and was wandering if someone knew or had stayed in something nice but not expensive - not looking for a resort but maybe a nice guest house not to far walk from the beach and not in a noisy area - my GF is trying to persuade me to take her mother and maybe her dog so if its pet friendly even better if not thats not an issue. Not sure what budget I have in mind but everyone seems to be saying Pattaya is quiet and hopefuly take advantage of some deals that can be found - hence nice friendly guest houses - ps not interested if they are close to the night life as dont want to be surrounded by ladies of the night in the GH!!! - any info would be appreciated. does any one know which is the best website just for guest houses in Pattaya?

regards

dave

Daft question if you don't know your own budget.

The dog could be tied to a post and will have great fun - well, the locals will.

regards

dave

Daft question if you don't know your own budget.

The dog could be tied to a post and will have great fun - well, the locals will.

regards

dave

Let's see... Girlfriend, Mother-in-law and her dog... I'd say Pattaya is the last place you need to take them. I took my family to some place not far from Pattaya... it was a very nice beach area, mostly for locals I think... they kept calling it Chonburi... I drove there but it seems like it took forever to get there. Maybe some of the others will know what I'm talking about... it's a fairly new resort area... with a lot of new hotels going up, and the Thais from all over like to go there for their vacations. It was really cheap; we rented 2 nice rooms right on the beach for about $11 US a night.

Pattaya is a hedonistic party area... I don't really think that they'd enjoy anything about Pattaya except for the shopping; and there would go any budget you have.

cozy beach is in between jomietian and pattaya. Quite little village style with a nice secluded beach. The cozy beach hotel is waterfront and very reasonable rates. Dont know about dogs unless its the size of rat

regards

dave

You may want to try the "Green Hotel" on Soi No.9; it's about 100 meter from the beach, quiet and clean. Price: Baht 750 per night for two persons. It's next to Central Plaza. Mind you, I didn't bring a dog, so you would have to check the dog issue out yourself.

All the best