Gtg Or Hooker?

Baaksida

Who do you prefer to stay with?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well guys, you can surely guess the reason for my poll!

I had both, hookers and "GTG's" (two in 7 years), the last "GTG" actually wanting

the same money from me as a bargirl, because of 'us having sex'... :o

I can remember, having had bargirls who did really like me, staying for the same or even less money, actually taking much better care of me 24/7 than my last "GTG", who only kept complaining, living in another place, sometimes not even calling me for one full week, while asking for P4P!! :D

Who do you prefer, "supporting" a "GTG", or having a 100% good time with a bargirl??

Who do you prefer, "supporting" a "GTG",  or having a 100% good time with a bargirl??

Can't imagine this thread lasting long!

Null vote. :o

Same. Why does a GTG ask for money? Maybe some do but many others dont. So i'd rather go for a GTG but who doesnt ask for money. So null vote from me.

Same. Why does a GTG ask for money? Maybe some do but many others dont. So i'd rather go for a GTG but who doesnt ask for money. So null vote from me.

In her case:

1. greedy parents, who have lots of dosh, but want the money back 'right away', which they paid for daughter's college education (even though she's still studying)... :o

2. She wants to 'have a business' (not having any business plan, nor finances for it). Main reason: see #1. Prospective source of finance for business: (any) 'farang'.