First Non O Extension Suan Plu New Rule?

We went to Suan Plu with my wife! for my first non o marriage extension

we bring every documents what needed, even the new Khor ror 2, everything looked fine! but she said i need to show her the document what show im single, what suprised me, because that document actually have to show when i want to marry... so its a bit confuse why i have to show the document that show im single when im married already!

she said we can bring her tomorrow, and we dont have to wait, she was friendly and interwieved my wife also, she just need that documents

so if anybody else going to sua plu prepare yoursself, they may need the document from your embassy what show you were single!

anyboy else had to show this?

It normally is only required when you do a change of visa status. But of course they can ask for anything they want.

Do you have a copy of your affirmation to marry that you got from the embassy when you got married? That is what they are asking for.

I have seen a report of two of it being asked - but really makes no sense at all - they have the marriage certificate which should be proof positive - they now require the Khor ror 2 entry to support that - now they need the document the district office used.

Do you actually keep that document now? It used to be District Office took it; and they did not supply the Khor ror 2 either.

I have seen a report of two of it being asked - but really makes no sense at all - they have the marriage certificate which should be proof positive - they now require the Khor ror 2 entry to support that - now they need the document the district office used.

Do you actually keep that document now? It used to be District Office took it; and they did not supply the Khor ror 2 either.

In my case (2006) the amphur kept the document too. And for the Khor ror 2 you have to ask specifically (and pay something like 20 baht).

yes i had kor ror 2, and i got it from the office where we were married, without ask for it! (fortunately)

she only had problem with this paper, what show im single, so i have to bring tomorrow!

anyway it was not so bad at all, she was friendly, and talked a lot with my wife about my fmaily, our travels etc...

hopefully i just bring this paper tomorrow and everything will be fine!

I needed that document when I changed my visa to a non-O and when I did my first extension based on marriage. It proved to be quite a nightmare to get hold of it as the office where you register your marriage keeps it. My wife went to the office and looked through the file until she found it and the office made us a few copies but kept the original.

I then had a problem during the visa conversion because immigration wanted the original, lucky for me the officers superior came and explained to her that we were lucky to get a copy. During my first extension the officer was happy with the copy and on my second extension the form wasn't needed.

lol its funny, i watched Stavros on youtube, and yes its true he definitely speak familiar english like me :)) actually his character in the movie is greece, what is the same region (central Eu) where i come from :D

you have a good sense :D