Is She Cheating On Me?

TommyL

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just want to clear something, its not 1month since she has returns my call. She answers my call every week, we talk every week. But my problem is that is always ME who calls and maybe she knows that i am gonna call her anyways, thats why she is so laidback now. But i am gonna flip the situation now and stop calling to provoke a reaction from her. If she care she will make contact, if not ... well nothing more i can do.

just remember these are professionals at playing mind games , been there done that and as much as i would like to help you i am sorry to say you will not change her , there is only one person going to get hurt , and thats you , Do your self a favor and move on and forget, there are more people than you have tried to make good from bad , best of luck matre

just remember these are professionals at playing mind games , been there done that and as much as i would like to help you i am sorry to say you will not change her , there is only one person going to get hurt , and thats you , Do your self a favor and move on and forget, there are more people than you have tried to make good from bad , best of luck matre

What do you mean 'these are professionals' ?

We haven't even established where they met and under what circumstances, which is the basic information we need to move forward and assist with this matter.

zorry1: is that your Master plan? "get your pathetic ass on the next flight. You "want to play the game" you will lose , you have no idea what these girls know. good luck "

What game ? The Game is already over. Nothing more to loose.

- She not care answer many of his calls 1 month now.

- Get over here and beg her to "take him back", where will that leave him ?

(she will disrespect him even more).

Now its payback time: give she taste some of her own medicine with "calls not answered".

After all, it's over, nothing more to loose.

The OP knew that when starting this thread, but just to be 100% shure, he asked this forum.

easy for me or you to say but he states he loves her. She no doubt hears this many times. its worth a shot just to be sure, but again I stress op states he loves her, thats a big thing unless you belong to the no woman no cry brigade. he said there would be a story to unfold by ignoring her, are you kidding???? a thousand farang a day pursue good looking girls whilst most men in the west play with their dic#s solo. I only ever touch mine if I have to pee these days :)

Well i am not gonna pursue her since thats all i have been doing this last month. She knows i love her alot and i have said if she ever needs anything from me, just call. You need me to come to Thailand i take the flight tomorrow, you want to come with me then call ..... it is really up to her now.

I may be freaking out and thats quite normal in a long distance relationship. But i feel i have done nothing wrong here, and if she has feelings for me then she will contact me when i start ignoring her. I have nothing more to prove to her, that i am 100% sure of. The ball is in her court.

My gf tatic is to let my phone ring twice then hang-up' this means Call me you Bast#*d!! and she never have to pay for the call, sometimes i cannot reach her it is because she is blabbing her little heart out with her friends when it is free for her to call during off peak hrs.

She has the whole system sorted out to her benefit, i don't blame her as i give her stuff all support so she stays at her job or else she will quit and watch soap shows and fart around with her friends all day.

End of the day there are 100 kinds of reasons to be paraniod since you hav'nt been with her for long but only you know her ways best.

From what you've written it seems clear that she's already got you by the knackers

This is not a good place to be with any woman, let alone a thai one..and especially long distance

I know its a cliche on TV but... RUN...RUN FORREST RUN...while you can

It will only end in a major loss of both tears and money..ALL OF YOURS

A floozy in your own country is not worth this sort of hassle..why chase one from whats probably a dodgey background, who probably speaks little English

best to chance it out with the devil you know IMO

Yes I agree its easy for you or me to say, but even OP loves the lady - she has changed towards him last month. So if she has another one (as we all think) it doesn't help that he love her. She dont care more about him.

I am shure OP take notes, and in the end he will do what is best for him, in his opinion.

Yes, so many more beautiful ladies out there (here). :)

Well i am not gonna pursue her since thats all i have been doing this last month. She knows i love her alot and i have said if she ever needs anything from me, just call. You need me to come to Thailand i take the flight tomorrow, you want to come with me then call ..... it is really up to her now.

I may be freaking out and thats quite normal in a long distance relationship. But i feel i have done nothing wrong here, and if she has feelings for me then she will contact me when i start ignoring her. I have nothing more to prove to her, that i am 100% sure of. The ball is in her court.

good luck Tommy you have been honest with your posts. The western mentality doesn't work well here. You are already thinking about tomorrow and the next week/ month with your plan. I can assure you she will be living her life to the max tonight, its just the way it is here

Edited by zorro1

We haven't even established where they met and under what circumstances, which is the basic information we need to move forward and assist with this matter.

Sorry you are totaly correct i stand erected

Sorry you are totaly correct i stand erected

Thats the best way to stand.

Cheers,

GFL -out.

Edited by Geekfreaklover

good luck Tommy you have been honest with your posts. The western mentality doesn't work well here. You are already thinking about tomorrow and the next week/ month with your plan. I can assure you she will be living her life to the max tonight, its just the way it is here

Im sorry but i have to agree...and i dont buy the "she is missing you and cant bare to wait" theory for one minute.

In the case of an "opportunistic" thai girl (for want of a better word) she will relish the time you are away..it gives her the freedom to pursue (seemingly) better options and more avenues of revenue raising, whilest still keeping you on the chain.

You havent really answered where you met her or where she's from yet. It might not seem relevant to you but believe me,anyone who's spent time here knows its crucial.

Granted not all Thai girls are so evil,it would be stupid to say so but if she's from the bar scene or anywhere near where farangs hang out in LOS the chances are...well, let me say IMO most thai girls around that area are no better than the taxi drivers and touts that basically make a living off farang, and as such most are master liars and manipulators.They can turn on tears at the drop of a hat.If you dont believe it then try the laugh test..if you believe a girl is "bunging on the tears" then turn away and laugh...you will find the crocodile tears suddenly stop and she will then show her true colours.

Theres a thai saying..."the fleas come with the dog"

l

just remember these are professionals at playing mind games

They are. When meeting ANY girl in LOS, i'm wondering if she would tell the truth to me. " Honey, I love you " doesn't mean shit. :)

Indeed, but they are girls, they will have real feelings for somebody.

I think you should drop her.

She's probably too busy dating 10 other farangs , so no time for you unless you send more money.

Did you meet her in a bar?

Long distance relationship almost never ends well.

Advise:

Give her a last call or textmessage/sms and tell her you're so exited...you just won the lottery and won a substantial prize.....let's not overdo it:

US$ 175K (that's around 6 Million Baht) is that enough or shall we increase the amount a bit ? What do you say ?

THAN..... :) ......................don't phone her anymore for 6 days; let's see what happens, ok ?

OH....don't forget to inform us about the outcome, ok?

:D ..if she still doesn't phone, she probably met another big fish...

LaoPo

Ok Tommy, I am going to have to throw my two cents in. First off you need to go with your gut feeling about the whole sitution. If she has drastically changed the way she acts with you then something is different. Just be glad that you were able to pick up on the change. Some girls are very good at juggling 6-8 guys at a time. She is not. But you got to remember that you are a long way away and most likely not returning to Thailand anytime soon. You are not going to change her. And confronting her is not going to fix it. There are many fish in the sea and you just happen to get a bad one. So save your dignity and pride and just walk away. You would not tolerate being treated that way by some girl from your own country. There are plenty of nice thai gals out there.

just remember these are professionals at playing mind games

They are. When meeting ANY girl in LOS, i'm wondering if she would tell the truth to me. " Honey, I love you " doesn't mean shit. :)

Indeed, but they are girls, they will have real feelings for somebody.

Yes but big chance has it that he doesn't speak a foreign language. :D

Advise:

Give her a last call or textmessage/sms and tell her you're so exited...you just won the lottery and won a substantial prize.....let's not overdo it:

US$ 175K (that's around 6 Million Baht) is that enough or shall we increase the amount a bit ? What do you say ?

THAN..... :) ......................don't phone her anymore for 6 days; let's see what happens, ok ?

OH....don't forget to inform us about the outcome, ok?

:D ..if she still doesn't phone, she probably met another big fish...

LaoPo

Got your point LaoPo, but what it basically is saying is that she is going for the money, as so many girls. Tommy may be a good hearted guy, looking for a worthy relationship. This girl will in her later life, also reconise that money isn't everything, but as in all poor countries, money plays a big big role. In Thailand, you can literally buy everything with money.

There is something that disturbs me here, correct me if i'm wrong but did not the op say he does not give her money and she has not asked for any?

Also he has offered to take her to his country.

Most Thai girls would jump at the chance of a expences paid trip to another country.

I believe also stated that she never asked for money and said she would go with him if it was not for taking care of her family.

Two things spring to mind here.

One she is taking care of someone in the family and is shy to say why.

or ask for help in doing it.

Two she has a bigger fish on the hook and is reluctant to let go of the previous catch, In case the latest one slips then hook.

Hope that makes sence not long woken up. :) well an hour lol.

How quick people here have labelled her as a cheating lying hooker without even knowing the true situation. And you people claim to know the Thai Psyche.

Isnt it totally reasonable to suggest that she has realised that it was getting expensive to call him on mobile rates and decided to let him call her? after all she takes the call every week. It is not like she is avoiding him, there could be many reasons why the phone situation has changed, she is the only one that can tell him why.

I used to call my now wife all the time, she rang me only if she had something important to tell me. We have been married for two years now and living in Oz.

The OP is going through that fragile period after first meeting a girl in another country and is now sitting at home worrying about what she is doing.....we have all been there and done that.

OP when you first enter a long distance relationship you have to do so with a great amount of trust, If you lose that trust you lose the relationship. Think of your situation, you have come to public forum to ask a bunch of strangers to give advise on a personal issue. Ask yourself! Who should you be trusting first?

Remember every relationship requires work and sacrifice....if you are prepared to ditch her on the advice of a bunch of strangers, maybe you need to look at your own commitment values first.

You did say you love her right?

I just asked my wife about this and her first response was......maybe she not talk on the phone so much because she has nothing to talk about, nothing new happen and it is boring to talk about the same thing everyday.....better to talk once a week and save money too.

Edited by gburns57au