Birthday Discounts

NguuMuu

I've got quite a few birthday's to plan for in the next month and I was wondering if there are any good restaurants, bars, or clubs that offer birthday discounts? As far as I know this is usually a pretty common offering back in Western countries so there must be some available in Bangkok. Thanks in advance.

Yeah, any serious replies out there?

This might look at a non-serious reply.

Its not meant that way.

But the way you wrote the first post, made me think of a cheap man.

You want to be a nice guy and arrange someone's birthday, but at the same time you look for the cheap way out.

That is how I read your post.

Again, Im not saying that you are a cheap person.

But you came out like one when I read your post.

few year ago, oishi were doing birthday special, 4 people paid for 3 and they have a cake as well, must show ID card / passport

When you mentioned it.

Yes, they still do.

A friend of mine like to eat there.

Especially the buffets.

He always mentioning that he sees birthday partys, and even weddings there, as they often has promotion for special events, and the eat as much you want for a certain price.

Back to the op.... I mentioned balloons to the lad simply because he can join someone else's party and receive free grub. I'm assuming the lad is looking for ways to save some dosh and do things on the cheap. :)

At least you got me laughing.

Your post reminded me of a post long long time ago, where someone bashed the Aussies calling them balloon chasers.