Ranong Murder Verdict

richardshane

I'm a bit confused. Why would Dale's wife, when she has got life in prison for his murder, be able to get his assets? I know it is not all based on money and bank accounts - but that cold hearted bitch should not get a penny.

She took already all his assets, after he was murdered, by emptying his bank account via many "visits" to ATM machines and selling his expensive Harley Davidson, plus everything else he had and also hoping for the pay-out of the 1 Million dollar life insurance he had on his life (her benefit).

Dale's brother Richard wants to avoid that she (or her mother.... :) ) has still money left and thus forces her to spend all that money on lawyers, rather than to let her mother have that money (to maybe help her in jail with food etc. - but this is just speculation).

LaoPo

I thought the Harley was recovered.

There are ways that the courts can order some money or assets to be returned as i have already pointed out. And see the civil and commercial code. Whether that will be pursued i do not know. Most farang in Thailand give up, I hope this family does not.

Lawyers will often give a negative answer , that does not mean they are right. Another poster alluded to thsi in a previous post.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to court on Monday with regards to other charges I filed against Nee for stealing money from my brother...and selling his harley...the judge informed methat she was already serving the strictest sentence possible...I filed these charges just in case she got off and to hinder any attempts for an appeal bail...also if I have legal fees to pay so does she...if I cannot get my brothers money back I will make sure she spends it...Anyways another hearing is set for Monday Sept. 14, 2009 and will be the last appearance for Nee as she has been held in Ranong Jail till court is finished after the next hearing she is being moved to Nakon Si Thamarat to start serving her sentence in her new home...I dont know what we will be able to accomplish but at least we can ask her again nicely what she has done with the assets...I think this will be the end of the court battles but who knows...After having to sit through her smiles and laughter and stealing everything from my brother whilst I could do nothing but wait for the court it will be nice to see her come into the court room as a sentenced convict...I doubt she will be smiling this time....

At least the black hearted B_itch will be near family. As NST is where she originated from, in her case Jai Dam fits her to a T

Edited by Mosha