Plastic Surgery In Thailand.

richb2004

Has anyone had any plastic surgery here in Thailand? I’m talking ears pinned or noses altered? I hear it’s cheap, but I am a little concerned about the quality of the work. After seeing the Thais screw up in every way possible whilst building my house I hope the surgeons are of a higher standard. If not I would expect my ears to finish up being upside down and my nose to fall of after a week. :o

Any experiences?

Has anyone had any plastic surgery here in Thailand? I’m talking ears pinned or noses altered? I hear it’s cheap, but I am a little concerned about the quality of the work. After seeing the Thais screw up in every way possible whilst building my house I hope the surgeons are of a higher standard. If not I would expect my ears to finish up being upside down and my nose to fall of after a week.  :o

Any experiences?

If you want good quality, try Bumrungrad and make sure the surgeon has plenty of experience in the procedure you want. I found them to be satisfactory. There has been at least one other thread about plastic surgery in the Health Forum.

Has anyone had any plastic surgery here in Thailand? I’m talking ears pinned or noses altered? I hear it’s cheap, but I am a little concerned about the quality of the work. After seeing the Thais screw up in every way possible whilst building my house I hope the surgeons are of a higher standard. If not I would expect my ears to finish up being upside down and my nose to fall of after a week.  :o

Any experiences?

If you want good quality, try Bumrungrad and make sure the surgeon has plenty of experience in the procedure you want. I found them to be satisfactory. There has been at least one other thread about plastic surgery in the Health Forum.

Look here first emmmhttp://www.mythaitravel.com/bumrungrad-hos...ok-thailand.htm