I Wish We Could Do That Here!

PaulUSA302

Ohh Fresh Seafood and Giant King Prawns... Yummy....

Hungry now. :)

I get more than enough of that at home. I've been eating seafood for a couple months now... all the salmon, crabs, prawns, halibut and cod that I want... cooked every way knwn to man.

End_of_a_great_day.jpg

I had to turn down bring 40 more of these home with me today because I already have too many.

Dungenese_crab.jpg

Jumping_salmon_3_Em.jpg

Pay the cops 100 Baht when you're pulled over for doing nothing wrong when driving.

POST edited for truth and clarity :)

Darn. Crossy beat me to it. shows i should have carried on reading :D :D

Edited by thaicbr

If I could open a bar similar to what they have in Pattaya, Bangkok, Chiang Mai or Phuket, and stock it with the lovlies we have in Thailand, I'd be a multi-millionare in less than a year. Unfortunately, in reality, my girls wouldn't stick around and the local jealous minions would run me out of town if they did.

I'd like to be able to launch some sky lanterns over Sydney Harbour on New Year's Eve ... but now they've legislated against that too ... see the news in as of today:

"THE Federal Government has placed a temporary ban on sky lanterns.

Consumer Affairs Minister Craig Emerson today announced an 18-month ban on the supply and sale of the lanterns, also known as sky candles or fire balloons.

The paper lanterns use flammable liquid or a candle to produce hot air which inflates them and then sends them up into the sky.

While a popular part of many celebrations, Dr Emerson said they were also potentially dangerous.

"As we near what promises to be another severe bushfire season we need to remain wary of potential fire threats,'' he said.

The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission will further investigate the potential hazards associated with the use of sky lanterns during the temporary ban.

Dr Emerson said he would then decide whether or not to impose a permanent proscription on them."

paulusa302

Why dont you get your butt over to here in london we have a great carnival this weekend its called the nottin hill carnival,

me thinks you might ENJOY,beer,women,LOUD music,plenty of people,bbq food on the street,party,yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

maybe the odd rub and tug :D:):D

I used to live there and its a nightmare for residents. Our front door was a blind spot so used for drug taking and as a toilet. Opening your door to that in the morning is no fun.

Then there is the "taxing" this involves groups of people of a certain race running through the crowds steeling from people. Every year there are big fights and stabbings. Its an opportunity for the scumbags of London to gather and use this residential area as a toilet.

In Thailand if someone was shitting on your front door you could come out and hit them with a stick. In the UK YOU would be the criminal. Protecting your property from vandalism or theft with force is highly illegal and you could be jailed for it.

Edited by Pui

Ohh Fresh Seafood and Giant King Prawns... Yummy....

Hungry now. :)

I get more than enough of that at home. I've been eating seafood for a couple months now... all the salmon, crabs, prawns, halibut and cod that I want... cooked every way knwn to man.

End_of_a_great_day.jpg

I had to turn down bring 40 more of these home with me today because I already have too many.

Dungenese_crab.jpg

Jumping_salmon_3_Em.jpg

Nice!

• 9 months later...