Accomadation

thaibound2

Basically im going to be in BKK for around 4 months and wondered what was the best plan of action for secure accomadation? May be a hotel for 4 months would add up in costs perhaps i could get a furnished apartment or house for that amount of time for the same money? if any one who reads this has any information on fees and prices for hotels vs apartments flats etc please feel free to leave some information................... as i really dont have a clue as to the possibility of getting a place BKK inc prices??

Basically im going to be in BKK for around 4 months and wondered what was the best plan of action for secure accomadation? May be a hotel for 4 months would add up in costs perhaps i could get a furnished apartment or house for that amount of time for the same money? if any one who reads this has any information on fees and prices for hotels vs apartments flats etc please feel free to leave some information................... as i really dont have a clue as to the possibility of getting a place BKK inc prices??

There's several serviced apartments in Bangkok so if you want to save some money stay away from hotels.

You can start your search here:

http://www.mrroomfinder.com/

Studio Apartment/Serviced studio apartment, but the further away from central tourist areas the cheaper but more isolated, especially if you don't know your way around. And then savings may be eaten up in Taxi fares. Hotels can be very negotiable on long term stays too! A guesstimate for a studio is that you might pay 30,000 baht monthly for a hotel/hotel studio with kitchen in Nana/Sukhumvit close to all things including transport, whereas you might get an apartment miles off Sukhumvit road in Thong Lo for say 10,000 baht per month, or On Nut walking distance to Sky Train for 10,000 -15,000 baht. Plus electricity plus water fee.