No Owner Listed On Tabian Baan. Developer Says It Is Ok. Is It?

A friend has land and a house on a housing development in Thailand. A well known law firm set up the company. The title deed is in the name of his Thai registered company - no problem. And a Tabian Baan has been issued.

He sent me a copy to check if I thought it was Ok. But I noticed there is no one listed as either owner or occupier.

Shouldnt his company, as owner of the house, be listed as such? Seems a bit odd as with no-one's name on the blue book.

His lawyer and the developer both say it is no problem. But wont give any reasons what they cant just head down to the local govt offices and get his company listed as the owner of the house.

A Tabian Baan may or may not have the company name listed as owner, seems as though it's up to the local Amphur. The blue Tabian Bahn only establishes the house address and who (Thai) legally lives there. Your friend should be more concerned about the name(s) on the building permit and sales contract as registered at the local land office. Those two documents really determine who owns the house, not the Tabian Baan, the land owner is named on the Chanote.

Edited by InterestedObserver