Mm2h

Try googling other expat websites for that country.

MM2H is an expensive route compared to what may be on offer in Thailand but of course the benefits are far superior viz. entitlement to buy a house in one's own name, importing a car, security of residence without the goal posts being moved interminably and perhaps, most importantly, the feeling that one has been accepted into another society without discrimination and prejudice.

Try googling other expat websites for that country.

MM2H is an expensive route compared to what may be on offer in Thailand but of course the benefits are far superior viz. entitlement to buy a house in one's own name, importing a car, security of residence without the goal posts being moved interminably and perhaps, most importantly, the feeling that one has been accepted into another society without discrimination and prejudice.

i don't understand you at all you say it is more expensive, tell me one thing in Malaysia you can buy your own property your own house, can I do that here? I go to Malaysia every 3 month to get my 3 month stamp and I enjoy it. Oh never mind Just my 2 cent's

... the feeling that one has been accepted into another society without discrimination and prejudice.

Which is more then a 30% of the population of Malaysia feels like.

TH

And the% in Thailand?

(citizens and non-citizens,residents and non-residents)? ID Card holder and not.

I know,a difficult question! :)

... the feeling that one has been accepted into another society without discrimination and prejudice.

TH

People love so much to beat up on Thailand that they'll ignore the legal apartheid and preference that goes on south of the border.

TH

And the% in Thailand?

(citizens and non-citizens,residents and non-residents)? ID Card holder and not.

I know,a difficult question! :)

No, it’s an easy question and you are doing nothing but showing your ignorance to ask it.

There are about 70,000 various hill tribe members and about 150,000 or so Burmese refugees fit your category. This makes about 0.3% of the population of Thailand.

Do you have other numbers who care to divulge, or are do you only make smart ass comments?

TH

No, it’s an easy question and you are doing nothing but showing your ignorance to ask it.

There are about 70,000 various hill tribe members and about 150,000 or so Burmese refugees fit your category. This makes about 0.3% of the population of Thailand.

Do you have other numbers who care to divulge, or are do you only make smart ass comments?

TH

Your numbers are out of...........thin air?

BTW,you have PR,right?

Save the flames,please,they don't make you look superior. :)