Swimming Pool?

ha55ha

Hi, I've recently moved to Chiang Mai and am looking to go for a swim once or twice a week. Could anybody recommend anywhere close to the Chang Klan Rd area? It could be a gym, hotel or just a local swimming pool. I'd rather it be fairly quiet though and hopefully get a bit of sun during the day, so I don't mind paying more for those things.

Do the hotels close to here, like the Shangri-La and the Ratillana allow outside guests to use the pool for a cost? Or any other hotels?

Thanks in advance

ps. I tried using the forum search function first but for first time users that thing is a nightmare!

Centara Duangtawan Hotel on Loy Khroy rd has a pool & gym on the 4th floor, i used to be a member there.

They have casual day rates for use of pool and gym. The poolsides a very nice place to hang out.

post-15912-1251721203_thumb.jpg

Hi, I've recently moved to Chiang Mai and am looking to go for a swim once or twice a week. Could anybody recommend anywhere close to the Chang Klan Rd area? It could be a gym, hotel or just a local swimming pool. I'd rather it be fairly quiet though and hopefully get a bit of sun during the day, so I don't mind paying more for those things.

Do the hotels close to here, like the Shangri-La and the Ratillana allow outside guests to use the pool for a cost? Or any other hotels?

Thanks in advance

ps. I tried using the forum search function first but for first time users that thing is a nightmare!

Yes and the Shangri-La pool is VERY nice.

The Centara Duangtawan Hotel has a very shallow L shaped swimming pool, so young children are everywhere playing games and making it very difficult to swim laps or for excercise purposes. Chiang Mai Land sounds much better. :)

yes thats true,

i didnt swim there much, i mainly looked out from the treadmill in the gym