Koh Kood, Koh Kuud, Kokood Or Kokuud,...

frenchFARANGbkk

hi,

Not so many websites about koh kood on internet, so if you know a useful one, thanks for the link.

Have you ever been there? Should be quiet because a bit far to go there, and no airport, so do I need to book in advance for songkran?

Do you know any front beach bungalow? (any cumfort, any price is ok, but I want to listen to the waves when I start sleeping!)

Thanks.

hi,

Not so many websites about koh kood on internet, so if you know a useful one, thanks for the link.

Have you ever been there? Should be quiet because a bit far to go there, and no airport, so do I need to book in advance for songkran?

Do you know any front beach bungalow? (any cumfort, any price is ok, but I want to listen to the waves when I start sleeping!)

Thanks.

I dont even know where it is. I think i've heard of it. But if its any good then please let me know. I also like to go to places where its not tooo touristy

hi,

Thanks.

I dont even know where it is. I think i've heard of it. But if its any good then please let me know. I also like to go to places where its not tooo touristy

The fourth biggest island in Thailand, 2 hours by boat from Koh Chang.

Thanks for the link, but I'm looking for more informative websites, because everything is always perfect on a resort website ;-)