Airbush..(paint)

Matts

This week a man camed in and ask for a painting..

He wanted on his gastank (bike) a picture of Buddha.

I have a lot of Buddha in my own home,but I do not know about to make an airbrush painting on a chopper.So give me an answer with full respect.He was talking about the king as well.This is a thing I just don`t know about.Could this happen?,bikers driving around with the king of Thailand painted on the ride???

I have a lot of Buddha in my own home,but I do not know about to make an airbrush painting on a chopper.So give me an answer with full respect.He was talking about the king as well.This is a thing I just don`t know about.Could this happen?,bikers driving around with the king of Thailand painted on the ride???

A Thai guy, I presume?

I would say Ok to the Buddha but a definite NO to the king.

Considering that anything painted on a motorbikes' gas tank will be in very close proximity to the riders' genitalia I would consider a painting of either the Bhudda or the King in such a place most disrespectful, and I believe most Thais would too.

Patrick

Must be a wind up.

No farang would ever want a picture of the king on his bike.

No Thai would be stupid enough to ask.

Be careful, maybe it is a set-up.