Which Anti Virus ?

Uncle_Ho

I recently picked up a Trojan (adclicker-af) off a website. I had turned off McAfee because I only like to use it as a scan.... I have three other 'catchers' installed and running... Spybot, Spyware Guard, and SpywareBlaster. None caught this trojan.  I turned on McAfee, and it found 18 instances on the first scan, but one file it couldn't delete or move... The trojan had the effect of continually replicating itself and tying up McAfee, making it continualy working hard, making my computer operate like molasses...On a google search of the trojan, i saw a mention that XoftSpy could get rid of it.. 

It happen to be on a pantip disc, so I installed it. It took it out in 1 click. Gone...

XoftSpy is my new favorite software. :o

Ajarn,

Why pay for software...Just let me know your required software and I will give you the link for full vesion ( if possible ).

Microsoft Anti-Spy beta is also a good program which terminates spywares like this.

i took away my norton anti virus / security ..

i put the anti virus Antivir guard ..

i have ad-aware and spybot search and destroy

Do I need a new sofware for firewall or any thing else to stop intrusion ? i am on adsl .

thank

link will be good for new software

The best firewall I know is Zone-Alarm; however, take care do not instal its anti-virus while running its set up because its anti-virus is not powerful enough.

McAfee Firewall is also ok.

Sure you need a firewall in the world of intrusions and hacks..

Need any software, let me know.

I recently picked up a Trojan (adclicker-af) off a website. I had turned off McAfee because I only like to use it as a scan.... I have three other 'catchers' installed and running... Spybot, Spyware Guard, and SpywareBlaster. None caught this trojan.  I turned on McAfee, and it found 18 instances on the first scan, but one file it couldn't delete or move... The trojan had the effect of continually replicating itself and tying up McAfee, making it continualy working hard, making my computer operate like molasses...On a google search of the trojan, i saw a mention that XoftSpy could get rid of it.. 

It happen to be on a pantip disc, so I installed it. It took it out in 1 click. Gone...

XoftSpy is my new favorite software. :D

Ajarn,

Why pay for software?...Just let me know your required software and I will give you the link for full vesion ( if possible ).

Does paying 120 baht for a cd full of software programs mean I've actually paid for them? :o

Thanks for the offer, too. :D

XoftSpy is my new favorite software. :D

Ajarn,

Why pay for software?...Just let me know your required software and I will give you the link for full vesion ( if possible ).

Does paying 120 baht for a cd full of software programs mean I've actually paid for them? :D

Thanks for the offer, too. :D

If you know that I only pay 5bht for any CD i look for, then 150bht will be a lot..However, i never need to buy any CD.

:o:D

i try some of them , i like the kerio personal firewall until now , do not make feel like i am having a swiss cheese instead of a computer, but kerio look like to be on 30 day trail version .

Kerio (Kerio Personal Firewall is FREE for home and personal use) ?

anyone will have the registration key if i stick with it ?

i will try the zone alarm next .

i try some of them , i like the kerio personal firewall until now , do not make feel like i am having a swiss cheese instead of a  computer, but kerio look like to be on 30 day trail version .

Kerio (Kerio Personal Firewall is FREE for home and personal use) ?

anyone will have the registration key if i stick with it ?

i will try the zone alarm next .

Here is the link for Keiro Personal Firewall 4.1.1 crack.

Enjoy it

http://67.19.149.37/downloaded_from_vip-soft.net/

Kerio%20Personal%20Firewall%204.x.x.rar

it is a broken link, join the lines and then copy/paste it in your browser

Edited by freeman