Center Alignment

bino

If you want a clear reload of a page use a command which kicks the server in its ar5e <ctrl>F5 (windows) Guess it works on MAC with >command> instead.

F5 is an "internal" command.

Don't quite understand what you are saying here, but then it is 'computer speak' and I don't understand that language, but are you saying that F5 doesn't work, in all cases?

If you want a clear reload of a page use a command which kicks the server in its ar5e <ctrl>F5 (windows) Guess it works on MAC with >command> instead.

F5 is an "internal" command.

Don't quite understand what you are saying here, but then it is 'computer speak' and I don't understand that language, but are you saying that F5 doesn't work, in all cases?

F5 refreshes the page within your computer from the cache files your computer has stored "internal command"

<ctrl>F5 will send a command to the server where the web site has been stored and force the server to reload/update the page and overwrite the old files stored in your cache "external command"

• 2 months later...

It happened again yesterday and is still centered. I have tried control F5 many times and nothing changes, all or most of the text and topic titles are centered. I also cannot access "My Assistant". This happened after voting in a poll. Will it work itself out over time?