Entering Indonesia On A Thai Passport

I'm hoping to fly into Bali in the New Year and my daughter's UK passport will have just about expired by then. Her Thai one will be easy and cheap enough to renew and I wanted to know if Thais can get in as easily as us to Indonesia. It appears (from a bit of web research) that they are easier, but I wanted to know if anyone had any recent first-hand experience or opinions.

Cheers

yes Thais get in easy & for free (2008 Batam island experience, but any port of entry should do) while westerners now pay visa on arrival as the Indo's latest tourism promotion :D

still a nice & relatively hassle free place to visit though although there's (still) many other visa free places in the region :)

You can check with the Local Travel Agents on this matter and they can give you the answer.

Always remember when arrival in Indonesia immigration check opoint ,fill in your card with Tourist but neber write Business.

Your require a Business Visa by indonesia inmmigration rules.

Asean countries citizen do not required any VISA.

I'm hoping to fly into Bali in the New Year and my daughter's UK passport will have just about expired by then. Her Thai one will be easy and cheap enough to renew and I wanted to know if Thais can get in as easily as us to Indonesia. It appears (from a bit of web research) that they are easier, but I wanted to know if anyone had any recent first-hand experience or opinions.

Cheers

We went to Bali and I had to purchase a visa on arrival (Australian) where as my wife with Thai passport was checked in at immigration and went straight through. Dont forget to take rupiah when you leave as a departure tax is required per person and once through customs and upstairs there are no Atm's inside. I forget how much but inquire when you arrive as a bit of a trap as you need to go back out of the secure area to get money and the security guards try to hit you up for a fee. Hope this helps