Ilr Peo Success

It's been a while since we last posted here, but we just wanted to thank everyone especially the Scouser for his helpful advice over the course of four years :D . Yes, it's been four years since the first time when my then boyfriend posted here looking for advice on bringing me to the UK on a student visa, then two years ago when I had slight problems in switching from my student visa to spouse. Today we both went to the PEO in Croydon and everything was taken care of (unexpectedly a painless experience I may add) in just over three hours. YAY!!!

If I remember correctly, the husband two years ago said we owed you a beer after my spouse visa success. Hopefully we will get a chance to meet you one day to eventually do it :) Make it two.. or three.. or four..

Only Naturalisation left to do now but we aren't in a big rush - especially after having just spent £1020 (ouch!). We have a bit of a problem which is that I do not know any professionals for more than three years, but I'm sure we'll sort it out.

Anyway, thank you.

Andy & Ploy

If I remember correctly, the husband two years ago said we owed you a beer after my spouse visa success. Hopefully we will get a chance to meet you one day to eventually do it :) Make it two.. or three.. or four..

Five...six...seven!

Anyway, well done. If I recall, Andy is a Wigan supporter. I'm hoping to be at the game v. Liverpool at the DW in March. Perhaps you can fill me full of beer then?

Scouse.

Hi Scouse,

We hold corporate season tickets at the DW and would be more than happy to invite you as our guest into our lounge for the Liverpool game, both seat (West Stand) and drinks on us. Or if you prefer to sit and watch the game with your fellows in the North Stand that can also be arranged. The way things are going at Wigan you are probably going to have a very good game :)

Anyway let us know a couple of months before the game is due as demand for hospitality for this game is normally high.

Regards,

Andy & Ploy

Edited by MrsExpat2B