Finally....shabbat Meal Get Together For English Speakers

Larry

Have you tried the Chabad House, but found it too Israeli for your taste?

Now making an effort to start some activities for English speakers. We are starting with a nice shabbat dinner at the new Rabbi's house at 189/15 Charoen Prathet at 7 pm tonight. Thai significant others are welcome. We will be sharing our ideas and getting to know each other.

You drive down Sridonchai to the Chedi Hotel, make a right and continue for about 300 meters. Here's a link to the website where there's a map. The rabbi's house is where it says: "Mikvah". http://www.chabadthailand.co.il/templates/..._cdo/aid/636371

Free and no reservations needed.

Please let me apologize to those who did not find the place. The map had the wrong address in Thai. Anyway, next shabbat, Friday 11 September, we will all meet again for a shabbat dinner at my house, which is much more central.

We live in a little community right across the street from the Amari Rincome Hotel on Nimmanhemin. The entrance is right next to the Doi Tung coffee shop. You just go in the gate, walk straight, and you will soon see a house on the right with a sala (Thai wooden gazebo). Our address is 4/70.

My phone number is 053 400228 and my cellphone is 084 8105530.

We are planning shabbat for 6.45 pm next Friday, so please give me a call if you are coming.

Thai significant others are very, very welcome.