Public Access To Landowner's Name And Type Of Title?

Are there public records (in major Thai cities) that shows a landowner's name and the type of title covering the land?

Is there a way to look up this info online or is it necessary to hire a lawyer?

Thanx

No.

Land office files are not public. If you have a copy of a land deed its possible to get it compared with the files in Land office to verify the copy is identical with the filed original

Ahnsahn

from personal exp, people who work there moved very slowly much like a piece of an old ungreased machinery. as kata said, it is normally not accessible to general public, unless of course, you know someone there who perhaps sits way back... lol

if you know someone there, he/she will look it up for you like what we did numerous times.... lol

best to have your thai better half to approach them.... hope you get what i mean? if you can not get what you need, pls email me, will help you if you are an individual and not a company.... alright? give it a try first....

Ahnsahn

from personal exp, people who work there moved very slowly much like a piece of an old ungreased machinery. as kata said, it is normally not accessible to general public, unless of course, you know someone there who perhaps sits way back... lol

if you know someone there, he/she will look it up for you like what we did numerous times.... lol

best to have your Thai better half to approach them.... hope you get what i mean? if you can not get what you need, pls email me, will help you if you are an individual and not a company.... alright? give it a try first....

Hoping for a breakthrough.....PM sent