Air Asia Is World's Best Low Cost Airline!

junkofdavid2

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it hard to understand why anyone needs to validate Brits post.

The thread is about air asia and it's award, Absolutely sod all to do with how many times a week he has flown with them.

Well done air asia and yes i have flown with them a couple of hundred times. (once 8 times in one week) Never had a problem with flights or booking online.

I understand if you don't wish to explain your claims that back up your point of view after using these claims to add to the validity of your position.

It's not easy to keep an untruthful claim going by explaining even the rudimentary basics to the falsehood.

What is untruthful about his claim? Britmav as you can tell by the number of his posts has been on TV forever. (sorry I don't have the exact dates and times of his posts). But suffice to say I don't think he would come out and overstate things just to get the newbies wound up.

:D

Happy you are interested in my flying habits. :D

No, I do not work for Air Asia, but I am a very happy customer flying with them over the years! Great low cost airline and I highly recommend them! No flights to Oz, India, or other parts of Malaysia/China. Please read it will make things easier on you. :D

If you don't like Air Asia then fair enough, but don't whinge/troll when there are millions of us that do. :D

Utter nonsense as usual, Whinging make up 50% of posted messages on this forum . It s just some .. Guess who :) dont like it if others are critical of your favourite airline, even if its from experience, and that's not trolling.

Edited by sunnymarky

I understand if you don't wish to explain your claims that back up your point of view after using these claims to add to the validity of your position.

It's not easy to keep an untruthful claim going by explaining even the rudimentary basics to the falsehood.

What is untruthful about his claim?

The point I've been addressing...

QUOTE :britmaveric @ 2009-09-14 22:39:16) post_snapback.gif

^flown AA hundreds of times

Britmav as you can tell by the number of his posts has been on TV forever. (sorry I don't have the exact dates and times of his posts). But suffice to say I don't think he would come out and overstate things just to get the newbies wound up.

Point being that after reviewing his posts that he's not in Thailand and hasn't been for quite some time which would negate the plausibility of his claim. And the aspect that if he's pulling one's leg over this claim, what else has he over-stated?

I agree though that this back and forth has tired out when one short post vindicating his claim could have been made and it would have ended. Instead its met with more obfuscation as the truth can sometimes be difficult to face.

He seems an alright guy, but he also seems to have the habit of interjecting his take on an issue as if he were living here, which if he avoided doing by being more forthright on not being in Thailand would make his posts more meaningful.

Not wishing to belabor the point but are you referring to the pissup a year ago at this time or the one a further year back in November 2007? As I read the history, they are the only two last times he's been here at all in the past 46 months and then only for a couple of weeks each time.

Not wishing to belabor the point? then I would hate to see it when you wish too.

Anyways, at the end of the day he (britmav) said he (britmav) has flown the airline hundreds, thousands, millions of times??? and he has been satisfied. At the end of the day, I (and I am sure most others on here) don't really care the exact number.

Unless you are telling me his name (britmav) is actually Tony Fernandes, I don't know why he (britmav) would bother coming on here to tell us something other than what he (britmav) thinks of the airline based on his (britmav) experience.

Now if you don't like the airline, please feel free to speak up.

For the record, I have flown AA once. It was late coming out of KL because they couldn't get the door closed (flight attendant broke it actually). That was the first and last time I flew it.