Sakon Nakhon

bellagrego

I am now living in Sakon nakhon and would appreciate contact by anyone that can speak the King's English to communicate with. I play poor golf, shoot a lot of pictures and can cook Italian and French cuisine. I am building a house 10 clicks from the city toward kalisan. Need to find an inside ac eatery for anything but Thai food.

russ,

[email protected]

I am now living in Sakon nakhon and would appreciate contact by anyone that can speak the King's English to communicate with. I play poor golf, shoot a lot of pictures and can cook Italian and French cuisine. I am building a house 10 clicks from the city toward kalisan. Need to find an inside ac eatery for anything but Thai food.

russ,

[email protected]

:) Hi russ, not sure if you have had any replies, but I am sure you will. I am not living full time in Sakon at the moment but intend to as I am building a house as well. You can eat in a place called Green Corner which is in sakon almost opposite the bus station. There are a number of guys that have bars, and if you log on to the Sakon Nakhon live website, run by Mr Hans, then you will find lots of useful info.

Like you I play golf not to well but enjoy it immensely.

I am out for a month starting early december, and if you fancy a game happy to get together, my Email is [email protected]

all the best and enjoy

Peter

• 6 months later...

Hello Russ, You are a little bit stuck as far as weastern food is concerned,The green corner near the bus station or the wellcme bar aka Toon army, My mate Paul and his wife Julie do some good food and you can allways come along for a chat at my bar (The Albion) in Nakae! It does get frustrating but keep smiling..