Looking For Appartment To Rent For 1 Month

We am coming to Bkk at the end of October and looking to rent somewhere for 1 month .

I want something in the Sathorn / Bangrak /Klongsan area with access to Bts , buses

My wifes family live in Doa Khanong so we want to be close to this area .

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
We am coming to Bkk at the end of October and looking to rent somewhere for 1 month .

I want something in the Sathorn / Bangrak /Klongsan area with access to Bts , buses

Thanks

Hi. I just wanted to let you know that you shouldn't pay more than 8000 baht per month. Any more than that for a normal place, and you're probably being ripped off.

Thanks

Hi. I just wanted to let you know that you shouldn't pay more than 8000 baht per month. Any more than that for a normal place, and you're probably being ripped off.

I doubt you can rent a condo for just one month, even for more than Bt8000.

Best bet is to stay in a service apartment off Sathorn, and the price range would be over Bt30,000 for a 1-bedroom.

Thanks

Best bet is to stay in a service apartment off Sathorn, and the price range would be over Bt30,000 for a 1-bedroom.

You should be able to find a place. But you'll probably have to look for Rent signs on foot to get the best prices.

You should be able to find a place. But you'll probably have to look for Rent signs on foot to get the best prices.

They are coming here at end of Oct for a month and you are suggesting they stay in a hotel in Sathorn at Bt3k a day, and spend time on foot to find a month's lodging at Bt8k a month?