Xanax And Lexapro

Altos

Hi all - Having lost over $1,000,000 in the4 last three years through my dear wifes mismanagement I have decided to come to Thailand, be single, and trade the currency market to recoup my losses.

Problem is I am currently on Lexapro (to stop tearing her head off) and Xanax to sleep 3 1/2 mg / night.

Question is how are these available, IF they are available in LOS. I will get off them as soon as I can because I hate taking pills and have no doubt I can kick them when my account balances begin to recover.

Any help ot advice ?

Thanks guys.

Altos

Hi all - Having lost over $1,000,000 in the4 last three years through my dear wifes mismanagement I have decided to come to Thailand, be single, and trade the currency market to recoup my losses.

Problem is I am currently on Lexapro (to stop tearing her head off) and Xanax to sleep 3 1/2 mg / night.

Question is how are these available, IF they are available in LOS. I will get off them as soon as I can because I hate taking pills and have no doubt I can kick them when my account balances begin to recover.

Any help ot advice ?

Thanks guys.

Altos

Don't know about Lexapro, but Xanax available from a Doctor or over the counter at the more dodgy pharmacies.

I have a friend who special orders lexapro through Boots pharmacy.

3 1/2 m of xanax? That seems like quite a lot.

Yeah, it is too dam_n much and it is why I have to break this cycle. However, questions answered and I know where I stand.

To other poster - I don't really drink much, few times a year - maybe, but anyone taking this kinda stuff would be well advised not to drink - my Australian MD figures a glass of wine with dinner is about OK.

Thanks guys.

Altos.

Any help ot advice ?

Thanks guys.

Altos

Be very careful when you try to kick them. Many people suffer from serious withdrawal from drugs like Lexapro. Just google lexapro withdrawal, and check out drugs-dot-com. It's important to taper off very gradually.