Farang Jumps From Pattaya Park Tower

britmaveric

Unknown foreign man jumps from the top of the Pattaya Park Tower.

Police Major Tailert from Pattaya Police Station was called to Pattaya Park on Tuesday Evening to investigate yet another case of a foreigner apparently committing suicide by jumping to his death. At the scene, the mangled body of an unknown foreign man was discovered at the base of the Pattaya Park Tower. It is believed he had jumped from the top of this easily recognizable 56 floor tower. Police spoke with members of staff at Pattaya Park who mentioned that a man, matching the description of the jumper arrived at the Park at around 4pm and entered the Tower. At around 7pm, security guards undertook their daily check of the Tower to inform customers that the attraction was now closed. On the roof, guards spotted a European looking man with a moustache, thought to be aged between 45 and 50, who was wearing a Blue checkered shirt and white shorts. He was positioned precariously on the edge as if he was about to jump. Then, as guards told him to come away from the edge, he apparently jumped. His body was taken to the morgue at Banglamung Hospital where it will be kept until the body can be identified.

-Pattaya City News

Unknown foreign man jumps from the top of the Pattaya Park Tower.

Police Major Tailert from Pattaya Police Station was called to Pattaya Park on Tuesday Evening to investigate yet another case of a foreigner apparently committing suicide by jumping to his death. At the scene, the mangled body of an unknown foreign man was discovered at the base of the Pattaya Park Tower. It is believed he had jumped from the top of this easily recognizable 56 floor tower. Police spoke with members of staff at Pattaya Park who mentioned that a man, matching the description of the jumper arrived at the Park at around 4pm and entered the Tower. At around 7pm, security guards undertook their daily check of the Tower to inform customers that the attraction was now closed. On the roof, guards spotted a European looking man with a moustache, thought to be aged between 45 and 50, who was wearing a Blue checkered shirt and white shorts. He was positioned precariously on the edge as if he was about to jump. Then, as guards told him to come away from the edge, he apparently jumped. His body was taken to the morgue at Banglamung Hospital where it will be kept until the body can be identified.

-Pattaya City News

So he missed the death slide ? :o:D

Here's the bit I didn't report on:

Pattaya Park did their best to keep the story a secret and banned journalists from the area. However, I am glad that we got the story especially because of the fact that the man is unidentified and maybe by PCN airing the story the man may be eventually identified based on the description of him we gave. Unfortunately the pictures we received from the morgue are too graphic and had to be censored, understandable considering how high he fell from.

Pattaya Park did their best to keep the story a secret and banned journalists from the area. However, I am glad that we got the story especially because of the fact that the man is unidentified and maybe by PCN airing the story the man may be eventually identified based on the description of him we gave. Unfortunately the pictures we received from the morgue are too graphic and had to be censored, understandable considering how high he fell from.

Does not usually stop you.

it was just on TV a couple of minutes ago - video of some young cop prodding the corpse, no censoring at all. Guts spilt out from his busted abdomen were just piled there on top in plain view - very gory. :o

it was just on TV a couple of minutes ago - video of some young cop prodding the corpse, no censoring at all. Guts spilt out from his busted abdomen were just piled there on top in plain view - very gory. :D

Why do they always have to do that? Hoping he's still going to be alive after covering 6 m2 of ground? And with a boot to boot. They expect us to follow their rules of respect but don't care an inch themselves... :o

it was just on TV a couple of minutes ago - video of some young cop prodding the corpse, no censoring at all. Guts spilt out from his busted abdomen were just piled there on top in plain view - very gory. :o

But was that on PPN (Pattaya People News) or PCN (Pattaya City News)?

Let's have a poll on the most tasteless news programme available in Pattaya.