Acupuncture

lanny

I have a bone spur and possible torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder. We've tried steroid shots, ultra-sound, heat treatment, etc. but they only provide temporary relief, at best. The ultimate solution, an operation, is not possible at this time.

So, I thought I might try acupuncture for pain relief. My doctors are not enthusiastic but did concede that it might help. The problem is, I don't know where to go. I've tried searching this forum but found nothing recent.

Anyone have any experience? Any recommendations?

Thanks

I have a bone spur and possible torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder. We've tried steroid shots, ultra-sound, heat treatment, etc. but they only provide temporary relief, at best. The ultimate solution, an operation, is not possible at this time.

So, I thought I might try acupuncture for pain relief. My doctors are not enthusiastic but did concede that it might help. The problem is, I don't know where to go. I've tried searching this forum but found nothing recent.

Thanks

I'm very positive about acupuncture; it has helped me quite a few times in my life.

If I would need acupuncture I would definitely go to China Town in Bangkok and ask around; the best ones are small shops who treat local Chinese-Thai. Maybe you know someone who knows that area well and maybe can help you with translation ?

LaoPo

Thanks

have had success with eliminating heal spur pain: 'graston techique', SCENAR, magnetic pulsing, acupuncture, vita B12 injection and oral Magnesium

rotator cuff: search for a chiropractor that does extremity adjustments, also the above recommendations

these recommendations are akin to allopathic medicine as they do not address the cause of dis-ease

the causes are usually diet, toxic load that has taken years to build up

do to alleviate the dis-ease : cleanse (detox), nutrition (raw/living foods) and exercise

yours in health

Richard