Room Rental 2 Month

barnaby666

hello all.

im planning to visit pattaya next month and hope to be staying for 2 months. iv been trying to find a room close to pattaya city. my budget is about 15,000 baht per month, iv looked at nova appartments and also mooks appartments,

http://www.mookspattaya.com/specials

they advertise rooms for 1400-1600baht/month, and on top of that they advertise water for.28baht per unit and electric for 8 baht per unit. is this expensive compared to other locations around pattaya? what (on average) would this be a month? they also advertise that room cleaning with towel changing at 400-800 baht a time, this seems expensive?

has anyone stayed here before? if so would u recomend it? if not can anyone recomend another appartment for my stay.

i dont have too much time to search online my self as im on opperations in afghanistan and as u can imagine im limited to amount of time i can be online..looking forward to ariving next month in the los, 1 things for sure im gonna enjoy myself there.. :D thanks in advanve for any help and info... :)

hi, my budget for a room will be about 15000baht/month. the last time i was there i stayed at duan nam ing hotel on soi buakaow. the rooms were nice but a bit expensive if i stay for the month, and i would also like cooking facilities. i dont mind staying as far out as 3rd road. thanks in advance for any recomendations..

hi, my budget for a room will be about 15000baht/month. the last time i was there i stayed at duan nam ing hotel on soi buakaow. the rooms were nice but a bit expensive if i stay for the month, and i would also like cooking facilities. i dont mind staying as far out as 3rd road. thanks in advance for any recomendations..

ask bellmarine hotel at soi 17. big rooms. going for c. 15,000baht amonth. furnished. ask about cooking facilities, though. know thrie kitchen is accessible if you ask in advance. neighborhood not so gaudy like soi buakow. weekend market too within walking distance near flybird condo.

hello all.

im planning to visit pattaya next month and hope to be staying for 2 months. iv been trying to find a room close to pattaya city. my budget is about 15,000 baht per month, iv looked at nova appartments and also mooks appartments,

http://www.mookspattaya.com/specials

they advertise rooms for 1400-1600baht/month, and on top of that they advertise water for.28baht per unit and electric for 8 baht per unit. is this expensive compared to other locations around pattaya? what (on average) would this be a month? they also advertise that room cleaning with towel changing at 400-800 baht a time, this seems expensive?

has anyone stayed here before? if so would u recomend it? if not can anyone recomend another appartment for my stay.

i dont have too much time to search online my self as im on opperations in afghanistan and as u can imagine im limited to amount of time i can be online..looking forward to ariving next month in the los, 1 things for sure im gonna enjoy myself there.. :D thanks in advanve for any help and info... :)

You may want to look at renting a View Talay condo? http://www.ViewTalayCondos.com

Hello Barnaby

We live in a little village Baan Amphur about 12 km from Pattaya direction of Sattahip off sukumviet road. Quite safe friendly with easy excess to public transport to Pattaya. We rent out fully furnished and furbished 38 sq meter sea view rooms with balcony for 10,000 a month. We live here so am here to advice and help you if need be. Very welcome to come take a look. Give me a call 086949700 or send me a mail if you are intersested in more information