Chiang Mai Resident Expat Goes A Long Way For A Little Pussy

Blinky Bill

A certain member, who shall remain anonymous, of Thai Visa Forum and Scandinavian expat resident of Chiang Mai who I consider a good friend, recently informed me that he was off to Helsinki to pick up a little kitten to bring back to this fair city. If I recall correctly he is turning around in less about 17.5 hrs with the new pussy, not bad for an old man.

Now, I love a little pussy from time to time also, in fact my son's cat, Kitanee who was mentioned in a previous thread after wandering off for 5 days, last night gave birth to two kittens (as a result of her wanderings) now named Tom and Jerry, cute little characters, but to go all that way when there are so many available locally seems to me, a little eccentric.

This thread has very little to do with Chiang Mai life but at least it isn't about food.

bb.

re .... my son's cat, Kitanee who was mentioned in a previous thread after wandering off for 5 days, last night gave birth to two kittens (as a result of her wanderings) now named Tom and Jerry, cute little characters

any pics of the said two ????

if not why not ? .... : )

me and eek are waiting

dave2

A certain member, who shall remain anonymous, of Thai Visa Forum and Scandinavian expat resident of Chiang Mai who I consider a good friend, recently informed me that he was off to Helsinki to pick up a little kitten to bring back to this fair city. If I recall correctly he is turning around in less about 17.5 hrs with the new pussy, not bad for an old man.

Now, I love a little pussy from time to time also, in fact my son's cat, Kitanee who was mentioned in a previous thread after wandering off for 5 days, last night gave birth to two kittens (as a result of her wanderings) now named Tom and Jerry, cute little characters, but to go all that way when there are so many available locally seems to me, a little eccentric.

This thread has very little to do with Chiang Mai life but at least it isn't about food.

Maybe the price is less in Helsinki :) , I'll make do with my Chiang Mai pussy Mr Valentine who since we got him on the 14th Feb has led a rather remarkable life; changing sex and coming back from the dead in his short life span :D

How can anybody possibly be that crazy? :)

/ Priceless

Well, first you was into gerbils and now it`s little pussy`s.

Seems you`re a right little breeder.

So we have to wait 2 whole weeks before we can see this little Finnish pussy.

I'll have to have a look at a few other websites to satisfy my curiosity in the meantime. Any suggestions?

I hate to see a grown man cry :)

Here are two pictures from when he was 10 weeks old:

post-20094-1253247657_thumb.jpg post-20094-1253247680_thumb.jpg

Hope this helps :D

/ Priceless

Edited by Priceless

Well, here's Kitanee, a very low pedigree pussy from a very bad family along with her 2 illegitimate children, Tom and Jerry.

post-24617-1252813295_thumb.jpg

What a bunch of cuties! :)

Kitanee sadly had a rather tragic start to life. Her mother decided she didn't want to be a mother and killed Kitanee's sibling. Fortunately for Kitanee, my son was on hand to rescue her from her mother who was determined to commit yet another case of babycatacide. She was raised from a few days old to present by my little boy and wife with considerable help from the maid.

About 3 days after Tom and Jerry were born, Kitanee decided it was time to move them to a secret hideaway, it's a very difficult to get to spot under the staircase. I guess she was a bit tired of the attention of all the people in the house not to mention Witi the dog. Witi generally gets on very well with Kitanee, she's a female and adored the little ones keeping close watch on them at all times.

Well it's been 5 days now with no sign of or sound from Tom and Jerry, Kitanee emerges from time to time to eat and go for a wander then disappears into the depths of the labyrinth under the stairs. There is evidence from around her teats that Kitanee is still feeding so we are hopeful that she hasn't followed the evil ways of her mother. Hopefully all will emerge in the not too distant future.

Edited by Blinky Bill

A happy end to my tale is that my son woke up this morning with Kitanee, Tom and Jerry asleep beside him on the top bunk one floor above labyrinth under the staircase. They arrived unannounced through the night much to the delight of my son and a proud aunt (seen in the pics) who is also very fond of the little ones. post-24617-1253667822_thumb.jpgpost-24617-1253667785_thumb.jpg