Fat Men, Small Thai Women.

jasonstod

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some folks just like plumpers. I had a buddy in the States that was 110lbs soaking wet, but he would only date women 200lbs +. Some folks just like that, I don't see why Thais wouldn't have similar people.

However if I was putting money on it, I would definitely say that for well over half of the attractive young women you see here, who are with some fat farang guy, MONEY plays a key factor in it.

You obviously havent met my wife.

I guess not, especially if your insinuating that your fat and broke then I wouldn't have been her type LOL.

Hehe that being said, I sad well over half, that could be 60-70% , still plenty of women like your wife around in that 30-40% :)

Some folks just like plumpers. I had a buddy in the States that was 110lbs soaking wet, but he would only date women 200lbs +. Some folks just like that, I don't see why Thais wouldn't have similar people.

However if I was putting money on it, I would definitely say that for well over half of the attractive young women you see here, who are with some fat farang guy, MONEY plays a key factor in it.

I guess not, especially if your insinuating that your fat and broke then I wouldn't have been her type LOL.

Hehe that being said, I sad well over half, that could be 60-70% , still plenty of women like your wife around in that 30-40% :)

Ole' James is messing with you.  He is gainfully employed and not overweight.  :D

Ole' James is messing with you. He is gainfully employed and not overweight. :D

Thats cool, I guess allot of these topics of conversation would be allot funnier around a bar with a few drinks :D

Also I think most of the mixed couples you see here are pretty well matched. And their seems to be a tendency for the expat to not do quite as well as they could, rather than the Thai. It's just that when you see such a oddly matched pair it's so amusing that it sticks in your mind and makes you laugh.

-----------------------------------------

you must be a real newbie here Huey.. bet on a thing like that gives you a odds of 1.00, Dont you know, if not, I can tell you

newbie:

THEY ARE ALL IN IT FOR THE MONEY.

If you are skinny, like robblok, fat, bald, hairy or whatever

THEY ARE ALL IN IT FOR THE MONEY

Welcome to Thailand

What's wrong with fat women? Your post implies that fat women are the 2nd best option to a thin one.

Nothing wrong with fat women :D . Don't knock it till you've tried it.

Eh, being there done that. And NO THANKS!

Yeah, something like being in a tunnel large enough for a semi to do a U-Turn. :)

There was someone who wanted to know more about me, well i don't see how that matters any. But unlike the majority of people here, my wife is actually a couple years older than I am and yes, I make a healthy living for the time being. When I came to Thailand I didn't go around flashing money like a lot of people I have seen. And it's unfortunate but those are the people who get taken and maybe they deserve it.

The poster you are referring to is me. Thank you for answering some of my questions. Without prying too much more into your personal life I am still curious to know where/how you met your wife. Maybe you don't see how any of my questions matter, but really the whole point of your thread was to ask about why people have bad assumptions about the motives of small, attractive women who are in relationships with larger farang men. My questions are relevant because as you can see while reading through this thread the main discussion point is that women are likely to have monetary motivation for deciding who they want to be in a relationship with, rather than considering the person based mainly on their "heart". For instance, people are more likely to assume that a woman that comes from a "good" background is less likely to be a gold digger than the woman who has been working at beer bars since she was 18...

You are my hero Rob. In my next life I wanna be like you. It used to be I wanted to be like Tiger Woods (my golf game is a bit rusty these days) but I am going on record to change this. Sorry Tiger.

God you made me so happy now. But if i were you id turn into tiger woods he has a much better life as me.

Edited by robblok

-----------------------------------------

you must be a real newbie here Huey.. bet on a thing like that gives you a odds of 1.00, Dont you know, if not, I can tell you

newbie:

Welcome to Thailand

Please dont call me skinny.. i am not.

TO THE POSTER

Your note: "Or should we only be with fat women?" suggests that there is something wrong with fat women. But, it does not appear to be saying there is something wrong with women. So, in it's context, you give the impression that there is something wrong with fat. If there is something wrong with fat, then you have answered your own post.

no no no lol. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with people who are fat. What I assume from other peoples posts are that fat people are only supposed to be with people of the same physical build. lol

I understand that in any relationship, women would rather have a little financial security even if it means giving up a little on the physical appearance. Really, what woman would honestly want to start a relationship/family with someone who doesn't have a job? :)

Thank you for the clarification. We are lucky to be here, for even those of us who are only average looking can attract someone who would make heads turn back home.

newbie:

Welcome to Thailand

------------

Please dont call me skinny.. i am not.

------------------

Robblok,, there is a comma in between the words... I wasn´t mean..

Glegolo

It is part of the incredible phenomenon that many of us very average (at best) looking, older, overweight farang are so desirable to Thai women, even young girls. I am never given a second glance by women back home (USA), but in Thailand I am looked at every day like I am a celebrity! I am definitely desired - unbelievable.

Thailand is a time machine lop :):D

Thais are very accepting of people as they are, being fat doesn't carry the stigma here in this country that it does in some western countries. Neither does age, baldness or many other things that would put most folks off back home.

Then figure in the ATM factor and for many that will overcome just about anything.

Eh, being there done that. And NO THANKS!

Yeah, something like being in a tunnel large enough for a semi to do a U-Turn. :D

:D:D ...Yep. I was asked once by a very pretty GF. " Is it like throwing a sausage up an ally".

Well I cracked up! :D

The funny thing is that all too often the BIG girls have lovely faces and great personalities. I just can't get my head around the fat thing.....NO pun intended!! :)

Thais are very accepting of people as they are, being fat doesn't carry the stigma here in this country that it does in some western countries. Neither does age, baldness or many other things that would put most folks off back home.

Then figure in the ATM factor and for many that will overcome just about anything.

It doesn't have quite the same stigma, but it's still there. That's why the Thai cutting my hair in the barbers will say to his friend "look at the fat kid" when he walks past the window. Most women are attracted to men with physically healthy bodies. Yes, there are cultural groups in Africa find fat men attractive because it means they are able to gather enough food to create layers of adipose tissue and would be good partners. However, most of the people in these groups walk four miles to get water and the capacity of a partner to provide food is an important factor for. In Thailand this isn't really the case. Most women would prefer to stroke a six pack than a smooth, bloated mound.

I would bet my socks that if you put a nice man with money, charm and a good body in front of Lek, then put the same man, with the same bank balance but with 80 lbs added in front of her and asked her to choose, she would take the fit one. Fact. Although a woman may well love her larger partner, unless he's a very capable lover, he's kidding himself if he thinks she finds him physically attractive.

:) At the guy who feels like a celebrity as he walks past assorted go-gos and is checked out by girls.

Also, why would being fat create a corridor effect? The amount of fat on her has nothing to do with the tightness of a woman's ladyparts. Except if she's so fat that you have to have sex with a fold of skin unless you're packing 18".

Edited by Matan

What's wrong with fat women? Your post implies that fat women are the 2nd best option to a thin one.

Nothing wrong with fat women :D . Don't knock it till you've tried it.

But to answer your post.....I reckon some chaps disparage fat men with Thai chicks because subconsciously they know their own GF's are only with them for the money and they need to feel superior in some way, and try to convince themselves that their own woman must be with them because they are sooooo good looking, "unlike those fat guys whose girls despise the sight of them". They are afraid to think that the fat guy might be a very very nice chap and that his gf loves him for his personality because this would never apply to themselves.

Chin up and be happy that your girl loves you.

Or should I say chins up?

:D

very naughty..

i notice the advertising above this thread at the moment "Lose Belly Fat Quickly"

co-incidence?

:)

As for thai women and guys..irrespective of whether the guy is fat or not, i suspect if we could loose fat at the same rate as baht we'd all be 55kgs in three weeks :D

I would bet my socks that if you put a nice man with money, charm and a good body in front of Lek, then put the same man, but with 80 lbs added in front of her and asked her to choose, she would take the fit one. Fact.

Are you betting on facts, speculation or personal choice?

I would bet my socks that if you put a nice man with money, charm and a good body in front of Lek, then put the same man, but with 80 lbs added in front of her and asked her to choose, she would take the fit one. Fact.

maybe but if the fat guy has a 2lb wallet and the good looking one has a 480gram one i bet she'll take the fat guy everytime..

he hansum man

Yes, some women are attracted to fat men, just as some women are attracted to bald men, beards, large amounts of body hair, extremely muscular men and extremely skinny men. However, if anyone thinks that Thailand is some oasis for fat men where 1 in 3 women prefers fat to not, they are deluding themselves.

My example with the fit man vs the same man but 80 lbs heavier was based on them being exactly the same - including the bank balance.

Edited by Matan

maybe but if the fat guy has a 2lb wallet and the good looking one has a 480gram one i bet she'll take the fat guy everytime..

lbs & grams, now that, unfortunately, made me think :)

But you did get the metaphor, in your world anyway, around the right way, I just ain't so convinced

newbie:

Welcome to Thailand

LOL, sure, All women are in it for the money :) Right, all Thai women are gold diggers...either your joking Which I'm sure you are, or you spend too much time paying bar fines to ex chilli farmers with sick family buffalo.

If you can speak Thai you can constantly hear Thais taking the piss out of fat bald foreigners..............and then they give a two faced smile as they accept the tip!!!!!!!!!!!!

On wishful thinking i feel.... :)