Buy Alcohol

olaus

Tried to buy a bottle of imported vodka at Makro in Roi Et yesterday.

It was not possible before after 5 in the afternoon. Had to leave without.

New law?

Olaus

Hey lampard10.... here's another one! :o

Seriously olaus, you should do a bit of a search on the forum before you post ones like this. It's been done to death (several times) already. :D

New law?

Olaus

Seriously olaus, you should do a bit of a search on the forum before you post ones like this. It's been done to death (several times) already. :D

be_happy_prev.gif

Funny. I thought about lampard10 also when I saw this post. And "searching" on TV is not always the easiest thing to do, especially if you are unaware that anything concerning this has happened. But now OP knows, so.....cheers :D

• 1 year later...

New law?

Olaus

Maybe Olaus doesn`t drink a lot or at all.

Maybe he just wanted some for a special time.

Maybe he cannot or doesn`t want to look at the internet very often, he may have better things to do.

But Olaus is still a TV member.

Seriously olaus, you should do a bit of a search on the forum before you post ones like this. It's been done to death (several times) already. :o

I think you are being just a little harsh Jai Dee, I have just put in six different search words or phrases to try and get more info on this and got absolutely nothing except for a crack down in certain provinces on smoking and drinking regarding youngsters.

As It wouldn't interest me to be buying bottles of XXXX, at this time, I wouldn't have picked it up on usual traffic on the forums, but if searching I still wouldn't have found it.

As I couldn't be bothered to carry on and I was obviously using the wrong search words, I gave up.

I still think you are being a bit harsh.

Moss

yes new law

and not only roi et

but every where

but there are some places u can drink but u cant buy at supermarket or grocery shop before 5 pm

chok dee ka

New law?

Olaus

Maybe Olaus doesn`t drink a lot or at all.

Maybe he just wanted some for a special time.

Maybe he cannot or doesn`t want to look at the internet very often, he may have better things to do.

But Olaus is still a TV member.

I think you are being just a little harsh Jai Dee, I have just put in six different search words or phrases to try and get more info on this and got absolutely nothing except for a crack down in certain provinces on smoking and drinking regarding youngsters.

As It wouldn't interest me to be buying bottles of XXXX, at this time, I wouldn't have picked it up on usual traffic on the forums, but if searching I still wouldn't have found it.

As I couldn't be bothered to carry on and I was obviously using the wrong search words, I gave up.

Moss

Kids ..you are responding to a very old thread

Moss

Maybe a bit harsh... but on that particular day (check the OP's date/time stamp) there were several threads on the same topic running concurrently... it was getting a bit frustrating at the time. :o

Moss

Maybe a bit harsh... but on that particular day (check the OP's date/time stamp) there were several threads on the same topic running concurrently... it was getting a bit frustrating at the time. :o

Same sh1t different line........I got raided on sat night and told to stop selling alchyhole. Something to with it being a day for rejoicing and being happy.

Same sh1t different line........I got raided on sat night and told to stop selling alchyhole. Something to with it being a day for rejoicing and being happy.

Couldn't have a drink on Mother's Day? :o

Hey Jai Dee,

I did apologise, if I had realized what was going on, I wouldn't have said anything.

I hadn't noticed that someone had resurrected an old thread and at the time of my post I was a little surprised you would give such a critical response, when put into context, your response is obvious.

:D

Good Luck

Moss

Hey Jai Dee,

I did apologise, if I had realized what was going on, I wouldn't have said anything.

I hadn't noticed that someone had resurrected an old thread and at the time of my post I was a little surprised you would give such a critical response, when put into context, your response is obvious.

Good Luck

Moss

These things happen Mossy don't worry about it, people should be able to post without researching all the TV archives.

Hey Jai Dee,

Good Luck

Moss

These things happen Mossy don't worry about it, people should be able to post without researching all the TV archives.

Hi Bronco, I whole heartedly agree with your statement, people generally only have an answer to their question on their minds, are generally new and havn't got to grips with the search function yet.

They generally have life changing questions on their mind, usually relating to something like immigration, although questions on alcohol usually wouldn't come into this category, and just want a quick answer to relieve their apprehension and worry, so I don't see a problem with asking a question that has been asked before, except perhaps when their are several threads on the same subject on the same page.

One other thing, do you know me and not letting me in on a reciprocal arrangement, the reason why I ask is, there are only four people in the world who call me Mossy,

One is my aunty and she is in Ireland, another is my little cousin and she is in Ireland too, a third is an American girl and I havn't seen her in some time and the fourth is a good friend of mine and he only calls me Mossy when he is makiing a point at what I have said or done.

So, just curious, are you making a point of something I don't fully understand or just being familliar.

I would like to think it is the latter but as I have been sniped at by another MOD recently for reasons I don't understand, I was just curious.

Good Luck and thanks for the supportive comment.

Moss

I dont know you Mossy, but being an Oz it felt normal to call you that, we tend to shorten names

I think newbies should research the archives but a lot dont know how so it's easier to post an enquiry.

We welcome these but it's good to point out that there are a wealth of posts containing significant in the archives.

good luck Mossy

I dont know you Mossy, but being an Oz it felt normal to call you that, we tend to shorten names

I think newbies should research the archives but a lot dont know how so it's easier to post an enquiry.

We welcome these but it's good to point out that there are a wealth of posts containing significant in the archives.

good luck Mossy

Sorry about that Bronco, I guess I 'm a little scatched at the moment, the wifes back from an extended break in the LOS soon, so I'll be back to my normal calm self soon!!!

Good Luck

Moss

[, there are only four people in the world who call me Mossy,

One is my aunty and she is in Ireland, another is my little cousin and she is in Ireland too, a third is an American girl and I havn't seen her in some time and the fourth is a good friend of mine and he only calls me Mossy when he is makiing a point at what I have said or done.

So, just curious, are you making a point of something I don't fully understand or just being familliar.

Mossfinn is your TV name, so really there is no reason in the world that should be your real name. Mossy is just a TV type abbrieviation. Sometimes they lengthen them. Lampard is not my real name, but then neither is lampstandard,lampshade,shady, or sometimes <deleted>. :o Personally with mossy you got away quite lucky :D

New law?

Olaus

You can buy alcohol outside of the specific law hours if you purchase 10 liters or more.

Mossfinn is your TV name, so really there is no reason in the world that should be your real name. Mossy is just a TV type abbrieviation. Sometimes they lengthen them. Lampard is not my real name, but then neither is lampstandard,lampshade,shady, or sometimes <deleted>. :o Personally with mossy you got away quite lucky :D

Hi Lampard, it is a little more complicated than that, but as I said, I possibly saw more in it than there was ever intended to be.

As you say, I got off lightly if it was meant to be derogatory, but I thought there might have been an ulterior motive for the term.

I now see there wasn't and he was being nothing but friendly, I have made an apology and I am now back to being my normal calm self.

If I had got a more vitriolic broadside I would have countered it far better than I have on this occasion.

Thanks for your reply, I do hope to make a visit to your hostelry at some time, hopefully December, I will not have enough time in October, so Good Luck till then

Moss