Favourite Tv Shows At The Moment

stevehaigh

i'm somewhat bored at the moment, and its way too hot to go work in the garden, so i've been downloading and watching a lot of TV shows

here's my list of the best new(ish) stuff around:

Dexter - America's (and mine) favourite serial killer. Brilliant idea of making a serial killer the hero of the story.

House MD - medical drama with a great cast, great dialogue and very entertaining stories.

Sons of Anarchy - trials and tribulations of gun running motorcycle gang. also a great cast and pretty good stories. written by the writers of the Shield which was the best cop show ever IMHO

what's yours?

Hi! I watch alot of "Justin TV"..Try it out www.justin.tv There is about 100film channels, sports , series etc...

What it is based around is people from anywhere broadcasting them selves.most channels have movie lists etc..I.E. !whats playing..It is very clear and you can chat as well while watch as long as you sign up.Its totally free. Of course you have a tpo have a good internet connection. Give it a try and IM me back with any questions...

Have to agree with a number of the suggestions such as House and Heroes. Still like watching CSI and Cold Case. I really enjoyed The Shield, but that has now finished.

Need to start looking at a few of the other shows that have been mentioned.

Breaking Bad is my favorite tv show of the moment. About a high school chemistry teacher who starts a meth lab. It's superb.

Am also watching Dexter and Entourage and have recently finished Battlestar Galactica, Deadwood and Rome.

When does the new Son's of Anarchy' start? I liked the first season. I like Dexter as well. was just at a buddies place and he was all the way through season 3.....I guess I could have gotten it from him but somtimes i think it's best i have somthimg to watch on t.v.

I just watched the whole Deadwood series....awesome, a must for all old west buffs.

Bite Me With Dr, Mike Leahy is fantastic.

• 1 month later...

I love Californication, but it amazes me what double standard the Thai censorship board has. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want more censorship, rather less or none at all. Apparently it’s ok to say cxxk sucker, mother fuxxer, blow job, finger in the axx, axx fuxk etc on prime time but it’s a big no no to show the finger or a cigarette! Oh no, that we have to blur out, give me a break…

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spooks - Made in BBC, by far better than many US serials

Sons of Anarchy

Criminal Minds

Fringe

House

V-Visitors (just for nostalgia of the old series)

The old series:

NYPD Blue (love Sipowicz)

Star Trek (all of them)

Band of Brothers

the Twilight zone

Space 1999

Survivors (The old BBC)

The Persuaders

Magnum PI

CHiPs

Jericho

And other I don't recall now

Modern Family - This is fantastic comedy. Mockumentary style look at a very dysfunctional family. I love the gay couple that adopt the Vietnamese baby. Plus it has 'Al Bundy' from Married with children playing a great character (with a super hot Colombian trophy wife). Definitely check this show out :)

Bored to Death - Another great new comedy. Really enjoy the fat bearded guy from 'Hangover' - can't remember his name at the moment..

Community - Chevy Chase back from the dead! Great show about a community college. Very clever comedy, one of my favorites in a long time.

Peep Show Series 6 has recently finished and is just as hilarious. British 'fly on the wall' comedy - excellent laugh out loud stuff.

American Dad - By the same team who do 'Family Guy'. This show has gone from strength to strength and has now become my favorite animated show.

Cleveland Show - a spinoff from Family Guy. The pilot was terrible, but thankfully they seem to have listened to the feedback and the actual show is pretty funny.

Peter Serafanowicz Show - This is a bit old now but bloody fantastic. Instant classic.

GamePaNa {Thai}....... :) Can't say that I might have a favourite TV program or thematic, as television programming is quite boringishly homogenous, without unconventional inquiry and challenge. Quite orthodoxically predictable, and quite hypnotically numb.