How To Send Pinball Machine From Chiangmai To Koh Samui ?

spaceshipcrew

Who knows a reliable transportation company / prices, important information etc. etc. ?

Many thanks in advance !

Try the Thai Post office, many people don't realize that they move full households of furniture etc.

My extended Thai family have used them several times for both major moves and to send refridgerators, wahing machines etc., and been very happy with the focused and professional service, good packng, cheap rates and reliable service.

Good luck.

Who knows a reliable transportation company / prices, important information etc. etc. ?

Many thanks in advance !

Try the Thai Post office, many people don't realize that they move full households of furniture etc.

My extended Thai family have used them several times for both major moves and to send refridgerators, wahing machines etc., and been very happy with the focused and professional service, good packng, cheap rates and reliable service.

Good luck.

The post office, serious ?? :)

Many thanks in advance !

Good luck.

The post office, serious ?? :)

If you end up using the Post Office, by all means pack and crate the item yourself! About a year ago, on the advice of the seller, I agreed to use their packing and shipping service to ship some photography lights and boom stands up from Bangkok. When I went to pick them up at the Sansai Post Office they were so poorly packed that the lamps, bulbs, and reflectors were smashed into a million pieces. I refused them and they were returned to the sender to take up a claim/dispute with the Post Office in Bangkok.

That sounds like a very frustrating and time consuming experience ! Did you get everything settled well, compensations etc, and the seller ??

Even if packed professional by yourself, if they treat it rough things break, forget about this option better.

Edited by spaceshipcrew

That sounds like a very frustrating and time consuming experience ! Did you get everything settled well, compensations etc, and the seller ??

Even if packed professional by yourself, if they treat it rough things break, forget about this option better.

The seller was great. She was a professional photographer and seller of photography equipment and immediately dropped another set of lamps off at my friend's house in Bangkok who packed and shipped them professionally. I would never use the P.O. for packing. I don't know if she was compensated.