Visa query

Please clarify this.

I like many long stay foreigners have used the services of visa run companys.

If you have recieved the false re-entry stamp then the advise is to report the passport lost . Right.?

I have the incorrect stamp but have and am currently on holiday abroad and intend to return to Thailand.

With me re-entering with a valid and real immigration entry and last exit stamp does that void any past actions ie. the false stamp?

Please clarify this.

I like many long stay foreigners have used the services of visa run companys.

If you have recieved the false re-entry stamp then the advise is to report the passport lost . Right.?

I have the incorrect stamp but have and am currently on holiday abroad and intend to return to Thailand.

With me re-entering with a valid and real immigration entry and last exit stamp does that void any past actions ie. the false stamp?

Probably best to get a new passport before re-entering Thailand, because the dodgy stamp will still be in your passport, with a new passport, no problems.

Best to be safe.  

cheers

Thanks for the advice. .

I did manage to get a b visa issued at Phnom P , I figure the embassy here must not run the records or leave the detaining to the immigration authorities in Thailand.

Although cleared and out of Thailand I feel better ,only through the help and strong character of my thai Partner have I managed thus far.

Now I will I must just sit and wait read the news on the board here to realise the anguise and sympathise with all those in a worse scenerio.

Thanks for the advice. .

I did manage to get a b visa issued at Phnom P , I figure the embassy here must not run the records or leave the detaining to the immigration authorities in Thailand.

Although cleared and out of Thailand I feel better ,only through the help and strong character of my thai Partner have I managed thus far.

Now I will I must just sit and wait read the news on the board here to realise the anguise and sympathise with all those in a worse scenerio.

Good for you sjm, new passport issued overseas is the sure way to put any anguish behind you. How do i know? I did the same thing, i was in Japan when all the immigration crackdown started, so i went to British Embassy Tokyo got issued with a new Book, the last was full anyway, but it does make you feel better.

Good to hear you have someone giving you some support, always helps.

Good luck.