Outstanding New Eaterie On Soi Xzyte

syd barrett

And Bob4u, I was all set to join your dining club until I saw "balanced and healthy" -- not sure if I can eat that! Does it include bugs and stuff? Cheers,

Well you picked my favorite "balanced and healthy" meal at Lek's place although she fixes it Farang style unless you tell her Thai style which just adds a few chili's to give it body.

Haven't seen any fried insects at any of the restaurants we have frequented but they good easily have been hidden in the dishes we were sometimes served. We will be eating 6pm this Monday at the Food Park in basement of Central Festival Mall, lots of food choice both Western Eastern and Thai, hard to spend over B100 for complete meal.

If you would like me to e-mail you a complete list of 18 restaurants that we have visited and how the group rated them in 10 different categories PM me and I will e-mail you the list.

We will be eating 6pm this Monday at the Food Park in basement of Central Festival Mall, lots of food choice both Western Eastern and Thai, hard to spend over B100 for complete meal.

Another place to try (cheap & quality) is the food area at Modern City Mall. Not many people know about this place on the Pattaya Beach Road.