Queens Park Plaza - Mash Pool And Darts Bar - Brand New

TheVinylMan

Any of you guys been to the new bar in Queens Park Plaza, Sukhumvit, Soi 22??

MASH bar, Its been very nicely converted from what was the Queens Park Massage to a really nice looking bar............ They play mostly 80's music and Rock..... NO hip hop unless by request :) The Pool table is FREE and so are the darts...........They do have a few girls but they do not harass you at all.... beer prices are all OK .... spirit mixers are cheap!!!!!!!! .. worth checking out.

post-74182-1253263147_thumb.jpg

OP has opened a new bar?

Wish i had the money to open a big bar!!!!!!!!!!! its managed by a Cornish guy.......... I asked him the question why its called MASH....... More Alcohol Served Here :)

If it's owned by a Cornish guy, I'll have to check it out. Don't think there are that many of us here in Bangkok.

• 4 weeks later...
Any of you guys been to the new bar in Queens Park Plaza, Sukhumvit, Soi 22??

MASH bar, Its been very nicely converted from what was the Queens Park Massage to a really nice looking bar............ They play mostly 80's music and Rock..... NO hip hop unless by request :) The Pool table is FREE and so are the darts...........They do have a few girls but they do not harass you at all.... beer prices are all OK .... spirit mixers are cheap!!!!!!!! .. worth checking out.

post-74182-1253263147_thumb.jpg

I have been there a couple of times already..its a realy nice place...good prices for beer...nice music....good for a few drinks or... more :D

Just check it out!