Friday Night?

kdf

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

kdf - baht bus runs right past the top of the soi. When past the roundabout and heading to Naklua, after Star Dice keep a look out on the left side for Drum and Monkey then Ryans Bar followed by Eor and then laundry and Family Mart on the corner of Soi 18, press buzzer, get off, walk down Soi 18 and you will see Leo Blues Bar on your left. Bloody great sign outside!

See you tonight

aussiechick

kdf - baht bus runs right past the top of the soi. When past the roundabout and heading to Naklua, after Star Dice keep a look out on the left side for Drum and Monkey then Ryans Bar followed by Eor and then laundry and Family Mart on the corner of Soi 18, press buzzer, get off, walk down Soi 18 and you will see Leo Blues Bar on your left. Bloody great sign outside!

See you tonight

aussiechick

Thanks! I also found said place on a map.

Now it is up to my evil twin to let me sneak past the chrome pole farm on WS.

kdf

I'll be there probably a bit later and stuff my face at Baecker Peter pr Anton's before that. Anyone else joining for a real German treat?

Are we still on for eating before going to Leo? A bit bored with the buffet at Anton's. What's Baecker Peter like?

sorry...was away from the internet prior to last Friday...the way it works is....someone (and this could be YOU, yeah....you can do that!) comes up with a proposal, and then just goes to the proposed place at the proposed time and sees how the turn-out is going to be.

Next Friday I will be going to Leo's Blues Bar in Nakluea. Will arrive there around 8 pm and eat something somewhere around there first...If there's anyone out there who wants to join, let me know! :)

Sorry I missed it, but had an anniversary to celebrate. Decorum restrains me from saying which one, but silver was some time past.

So when you live in Pattaya where do you take your wife for your anniversary?

A brothel of course. (non Participatory event, you can look but touch and I'll tazer you)

A brain fog of mammoth proportions caused me to purchase one of these electrifying devices. Here Honey happy anniversary. OOOWWW!

After dinner at Mata Hari, we were feted with cake and champagne at 2 WS establishments before the all but forgotten Limo ride home.

Hope to see the gang on another Friday, if we heal in time.

SWRWS is still only partially awake as 2:30 pm approaches. I hid the tazer.

kdf

We were talking about going to The Outback Pub in Soi Siam Country Club tomorrow.

It is in SSCC about 7 or 8 km from Sukhumvit on the right hand side. Nice family friendly place to hang out and ok food. The plan was to meet there 7-ish and eat something and move further to other places on the dark side when the group feels like doing so.

Any takers? I'll be coming a bit later, 8-ish maybe.

Sounds nice, haven't been to Outback in a long while. Only problem is my transport.

Do they have a taxi guy like Noi's did/does?

If no transport, I wish y'all well and hoist a few for me.

kdf

Sounds nice, haven't been to Outback in a long while. Only problem is my transport.

Do they have a taxi guy like Noi's did/does?

If no transport, I wish y'all well and hoist a few for me.

kdf

it is not the Outback in Soi Arunothai, but the Outback in SSCC - dark side!

I can pick you up in town, We will be in Sri Racha for a check-up in the evening and go to the darkside after. Pciking you up gives me a good excuse to go into town again later :)

it is not the Outback in Soi Arunothai, but the Outback in SSCC - dark side!

I can pick you up in town, We will be in Sri Racha for a check-up in the evening and go to the darkside after. Pciking you up gives me a good excuse to go into town again later :)

I have been a Friday night flop again. Had an anniversary one Friday, missed the agreed on target once, and last night my evil twins excessive behavior on Thursday night Fri. am coupled with an O My God is that the sun, bed time, I lost Friday.

Sorry I missed Raro and Monty, 2 of the stalwarts. I know the 2 of you could have gotten into at least some trouble.

kdf

Looks like fun!

I must try it sometime. I still have the directions via baht bus.

The chrome poles and a good friend kept me in WS.

Sine this is a family forum I can not post a photo of what folks missed there.

kdf

sorry, guys, I was out of town last Friday. Staying in a 5-star posh hotel in Bangkok for a conference and the WiFi in the room didn't work. :) .now back to my regular 3-star crash-out and yeehaaa....I can moderate you lot again.... :D